lt250r rear hubs....

The five bolt hubs suck of the 230's that I had, couldn't find any other rims for those. I didn't look hard enough so I can't provide you with much help, sorry.

blaster, honda 200x, lt250s hubs should fit . blasters are 4x100, 200xs are 4x110, lt250s' are 4x130 they are all the same spline drive. i believe a 400ex is 4x130 also but dont know if the splines are the same.

If it is a early 87, then it will have 24-spline hubs which are the same as Yamahas and others. If it is late 87 on it will have the 26-spline hubs.

and you're crazy! The 5-Lug rear is a badge of honor for QuadRacer owners I:I

i have a couple sets of the 5 lug 24 spline QR hubs and a few sets of wheels.. and some wheel spacers... i'd LOVE to sell all of it!

how is a 5 lug hub a badge of honor? a quadracer doesn't come anywhere near needing those 5 lug studs

Im lookin at it this way...the ability to run Honda wheels woild ne ideal.. honda wheels are a dime a dosen... im ok with my 5 bolts just woild be nicento have extra wjeels... 370 pm me price on a pair or rims and spacers

Im lookin at it this way...the ability to run Honda wheels woild ne ideal.. honda wheels are a dime a dosen... im ok with my 5 bolts just woild be nicento have extra wjeels... 370 pm me price on a pair or rims and spacers
lemme double check and make sure i didn't lose em in the fire i'll check in the AM then shoot ya a PM.. i know i have a couple sets of wheel and i saw the spacers today

PM sent dude.. lemme know

Weird, just had a 250 dumped in the yard, it's got 4 lugs, and parts missing or not delivered yet, LOL My boy got it from ex GF father for $250

... lemme know if you need anything.. i have slme misc parts... rear lowering link front an rear shocks factory sizuki .5? Piston.. front hubs a cdi? Uhh key switch with key.. i think some wiring? Stock bars slightly bent,............ anyone know where i can find bar risers.for my 87? I wanna put the polished renthols back on but there low bars

Anyone know of any hubs that will interchange on my 87 lt?? Trying to open up my options on wheels... rear somewhere 86-87 honda 200x hubs fit.. this 5 bolt crap sucks!!!

i went on rockymountainatvmc and they have douglas rims for like 30-40 bucks, they got sizes 8" to 10" that fit the 5 bolt. i had a set of razrmx 18x10-8 i wanted to use so i just ordered some 8" rims. i know its not the option you wanted, but its not to much money for new rims.