Lrd adjustable. W silencer,,, Ohlins long travel front shocks

jus_me

Aug 8, 2012
N.Y
I have up for grabs a decent Lrd adjustable expansion chamber along with silencer (color is black /purpleish ? The silencer has just been repacked with only minutes of use. It will also come with the exhaust flange and silencer to expansion chamber coupler. The Ohlins shocks were rebuilt not long ago and don't have much time at all. I believe there 16 1/4" p.m me For details and I will get exact measurements and take some pics. I am short on time lately and don't make it here often lately so please bare with me ..

Exhaust sold to Jbuckster (just working out the details) ...

Shocks are still up for grabs. Sorry so long for the pics Blaster bro's..

Attachments

• IMG_20160417_155743.jpg
    IMG_20160417_155743.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_20160417_155724.jpg
    IMG_20160417_155724.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 300
Bump on the shocks.

No interest but a couple guys. There sweet shocks.! They really are... I'd swap them with my black widows but my color scheme would be off. If someone shows interest in the Works Blackwidows I would part with them and keep the Ohlins.

Bump on the shocks.

No interest but a couple guys. There sweet shocks.! They really are... I'd swap them with my black widows but my color scheme would be off. If someone shows interest in the Works Blackwidows I would part with them and keep the Ohlins.

What kind of shocks how much

Interested in shocks as well please pm me if there still available.
Yes still avail. Pm me and ill give u my #.. I aplologize, fir late reply im super strapped for time anymore. Which is a good thing , but i miss my Blaster bros !!!