04082009047.jpg

04082009046.jpg

dsc00667zti.jpg

2sd rebuild to put the blaster low style
cimg0113tp.jpg

cimg0112a.jpg

cimg0140.jpg

Thanks

looks mean man, i'd put something like that together to ride around town if i could license one here

Thanks all of you for the reply´s if anyone want to know what i have in the body or in the engine go to introductions on this forum, thanks a lot.

Regards

That's sick. Super clean and I love how it sits, definitely going to drop mine now... what drop kit do you have on it? And where did you get your swinger?

looks like the "drop kit" is just new shock mounts welded on the a arms at least on the front

Hi, the drop kit i have made at home, look at the pics and you understand what i have made, if you have dificult on it just tell me and i put more photos.

Sorry but im portuguese and i dont now what you mean with "swinger"!

Thanks

P.S - I don´t know you people but what i can help, just ask, i will be happy to help.

The swing arm it´s the original yet, but i want to put one with more 4 inches, i have try find on of that in some store in portugal bue it´s very difficult.

Can somebody tell me where i find the swing arm in internet? A professional store.... and i want to put my gearing with 14/34 ou 36, i actually have 14/40 but with this tires i put the 6 gear in 6 seconds lololol

yb can extend your stock one for like 130. Or you can ebay blaster extended swing arm and there is a place on there that has them for like 220

Blaster looks good, i'm about to add mounts on mine to lower it down to ride on the road.

It's the original a arms but i make one modificacion to put the blaster lower, check the photos and you will see what i have done.

Thanks for the very goodfeedback of my blaster.

Engine:

Wiseco Piston forged 66
Versah Crankshaft
All new SKF ETN9 bearings
All new sealants
FMF Fatty pipe
FMF power core 2 silencer
Twin air filter
Modified cylinder in exhaust and admission
Vforce3 reds
Stock carburator yet but i gonna put the 30 or 32 Koso

Body: