Lots of leftover parts

stabor1122

Sep 26, 2010
Xenia, Ohio
I have a some leftover parts from my recent Blaster rebuild. Lots of chassis parts. 98 Frame (straight, no title came from Kentucky and they have no titles for atvs there), swing arm (stock needs a couple small welds), a-arms (fresh gloss black paint), 1 set of front shocks, 2 rear shocks, heel guards (metal parts only), footpegs, various hardware (nuts and bolts), axle, 2 sets of rear hubs, clutch cover, oil pump cover, good working oil pump assy, complete set of transmission gears, FMF Header Flange (flange only not the pipe, brand new), 2 stock reeds with cages, few stock jets, wiring harness, 2 TORS brains, seat (needs new cover), TORS eliminator cap, gas tank with cap and petcock, gas tank cover (teal with original graphics in good shape), rear fender (grey in very good shape only a small crack near the rear of the seat area), various other parts. Would like to find someone local to take it all but will seperate. $200 for everthing or PM me with what you need and an offer. Not looking to get rich just want to move these extras and put a few extra bucks in my pocket. Willing to ship all parts except the frame. Frame would be pick up only.

Pics added
2nler00.jpg

20hv6dh.jpg

29ygnb8.jpg

2j1l755.jpg

2eg400n.jpg

2r2cbjd.jpg

2uh5lzk.jpg

1y46is.jpg

es3mol.jpg

2mms12t.jpg

Last edited:
Replied....No pics of most of this stuff yet. Its all in storage in my shed right now. Will try to get some this weekend of the big stuff.

Yes they are stock. Good shape. I would replace the zerks since I was not able to get the masking tape to stick to them when I painted them. Otherwise bolt on and go or add another coat of two of paint. Your choice.

im lookin for some +3s, oh and i pmed you a while ago for the plastics, any way could fix that lil crack at all? if i can fix it up enough to where its smooth i could prolly take that fender off your hands

im lookin for some +3s, oh and i pmed you a while ago for the plastics, any way could fix that lil crack at all? if i can fix it up enough to where its smooth i could prolly take that fender off your hands

You could use zip ties to "stitch" it or use some flexible plastic glue. Honestly it really shouldnt affect much where it is. Doesnt really support anything there. I would just run it the way it is personally.

One set of rear hubs sold. Still have another set and the rest of the parts listed. All reasonable offers will be accepted but please remember that if you want a $5 part it may take me a few days to get it shipped so i can ship others at the same time...

One set of rear hubs sold. Still have another set and the rest of the parts listed. All reasonable offers will be accepted but please remember that if you want a $5 part it may take me a few days to get it shipped so i can ship others at the same time...

$5 part? awwww man I love $5 dollar parts! Better than a $5 whore!

Good member here guys! No worries!

Sell'm up Shane!

Thanks Bob! Yeah a lot of what I have a small parts that I'm really not looking to make much on. Just stuff that I know I wont use or others may need. Let me know what you need and offer up guys.

i'll have that teal tank cover, always liked that color and kinda matches the green i have on my sons blasty, gotta run right now, pm ya later, put my name on that !!!!!