looking into getting my first car 71 Dodge charger

i turn 16 in 2 months and i already have a 1988 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 standard, a 1990 Ford Ranger Custom 4x4 automatic, and a 1997 Jeep Wrangler 4x4 automatic. the Mustang has K&N cold air intake and Flowmaster exhaust. the Ranger and Jeep are both pretty much stock but the ranger just had a new exhaust (bought by my grandpa) put on and it is quieter than stock (i hate the exhaust but couldn't tell him that he gave me the truck after all and is trying to fix it up for me) and also me and my dad are looking at a 1995 Ford F150 Extended Cab 4x4 automatic for me lol.I:I

sweet man thats a nice car. But hell if all it needs is a lil body work then a weekend or to and your done.

that would be an awesome car to have...but for a young kid the insurance would be crazy. guess if your dad puts it in his name it wouldnt be too bad. I dunno how much it would be for me but I have 3 cars. My 89 S10 liability, 2000 Explorer full coverage, and a 90 Wrangler full coverage and I only pay $142 a month...but im 31...

yeah my dad is 45 so i dont think its that big of a deal on that but pics will be here tomorrow and its kinda apart but its all there so dont talk sh*t i dont like it when someone talks sh*t about a car with potential and when/if its how i want it we will see who is talking sh*t if someone starts lol

even though the car will be under his fathers name, if he is listed as the primary driver the insurance will be sky high, even if he isnt probably still sky high

alright everybody stop the f**cking fighting! the people on this forum are meant to be nice and help each other as much as they can as everybody on here does. drop the subject if he thinks insurance will be low then let's wait and see how much it is when he gets this done and even if he is wrong and insurance is high i don't want to hear any , "haha i told you so" or "you should have listened to me" comments.X(

Nice decision, it's good to see another Mopar man. Here's a picture of my pops' 70 charger with a 383.
3272_1068167902633_1179120038_30166446_3480639_n.jpg