looking for a leakdown tester

motorcrosmaster

Dec 12, 2010
hey everyone i know this probably will sound like a dumb question but i was trying to find holeshot mans name in the members section and i couldn't seem to find it. Im looking to buy a leak down tester and i know he makes them. can someone tell me how i can find him.. loll

WTF ?????? i just talked to him yesterday, and i can't find it either ????
searching or scrolling

last time i talked to him he was real busy with work maybe it picked up again?? i got him on my friends list if ya wanna go throught with messaging him

He said he wasn't making them anymore. He asked me to remove his name from my sig. I guess he is busy and was making next to nothing on them. There's a link in my sig on how make your own.

WTF ?????? i just talked to him yesterday, and i can't find it either ????
searching or scrolling

same.. its weird its like he disappeared or something which sux because im havin my uncle tear into my motor to fix that transmission problem and when he puts it back together i dont want it to blow up because it has a leak that i didn't know about.. loll

^^^ talk to slickerthankyou he just posted and said he has a couple. he made and sold me one. got it to me really fast. the guy is just awesome. he will hook you up

Message n8tsnastyblasty or rubbersalt, they found a real cheap way to do a leakdown test. I just did one on my bike, found just one small leak on the base gasket :(

It cost me less than $10 at Lowes which is super expensive.

Message n8tsnastyblasty or rubbersalt, they found a real cheap way to do a leakdown test. I just did one on my bike, found just one small leak on the base gasket :(

It cost me less than $10 at Lowes which is super expensive.
I just seen ur post about building leakdown tester.I wanna build one tomorrow n need to could u tell me what I need from Lowes n everything?
Thanks