Look For Presents Early?

Do you Look for presents Before Holidays?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Grown Up

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FlaBlasta

May 7, 2008
Saint Petersburg/Inverness,FL
How many of you guys lerk through your parents Closets,Cars Trunks,Hiding Places, Etc..

and find presents before the holidays?

I did last night.. and i found..

An $850 Laptop :p
All i asked for was an 8gig ipod touch.
It kinda ruins the suprize of reciving it, but somewhat worth it. but after i saw the HP box i closed the trunk(full of bags and boxes hiden from me) and went to bed.

I never have, neither did my kids. I did have a bird dog that would go thru the gifts to find hers.

this sounds a little selfish to me.
dont forget to get your rents something bud, think about all the money they're spendin on you

hopefully ill be pickin up a helmet cam this year, ill put up some vids for you guys if i do.

i always buy the rents something nice, mine definetly deserve it, they spend too much on me racing, but i do a lot of work at dads shop

i had a crazy story...

i was in sunday school at church and my dad had this bag where he puts all the sunday school books at and i was looking for mine and i saw the little card thing that goes on the handlebar of the blaster that says dont drive whill drunk or on drugs on paved road and under the age of 16 i was kinda mad cause then it gave it away and my brothers kept tellin me they got me a 80cc raptor but i knew what i had

i look for mine every year, im 15 now. havent found them ever. i look the whole house up and down every year and i dont see a thing. they must keep them at another house or something. the only thing i have found is the handle of the box to a xbox that said xbox 360 on it so that give that away. ruined it on me