Long time in the making

Bmwe30sport

Oct 26, 2009
Rhode Island
Last Friday I had a cute co-worker take some pictures with her fancy camera and these are the results:
IMG_25042.jpg

IMG_24982.jpg

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2492.jpg

IMG_25402.jpg

IMG_25432.jpg

IMG_25422.jpg

great lookin blasty man. hope she runs as good as she looks. where is the cute chick with the camera???? gotta get rid of that stocker shock on the back

VERY NICE WORK BRO !!!!!!

and house rules............pics of the cute co-worker, or it didnt happen !!!!!!!
preferably in a bikini on that sexy bike !!!!!!

Thanks guys, I appreciate all of the comments!I:I

I want to get it dirty but would rather keep it clean so I can sell it easier.

As for the rear shock I have a Works ultra cross remote rezzy for it but needs to be rebuilt, I figure the new owner can rebuild it and get it valved for them instead of my weight.

Sorry no pictures of the co-worker, she has a bf and I have a gf so I dont even want to go there ahaha.

Hopefully next weekend I can get it dialed in before it goes up for sale, I just bought another e30 to rip the worked m20 out of to put into my other project for the last 4 years:D so time is very tough to find right now.

My mom wouldnt know how to use a DSLR if her life depended on it, she rather rip wheelies on the banshee in the back yard I:I
mustang063-1.jpg

If anyone of you guys are into mustangs and are on forums you would probably know my coworker....