Little spark/ wiring help

If the compression is at a 100 then you should seriously think about a bore and new piston.
The amountv of slap that could be there due to wear may just take the skirt off a piston and destroy the engine.

When I start my bike up there a rubbing/scratchy sound coming from the flywheel/stator area n when I ride it gets a lil louder does anyone no if this is normal or no
Thanks

When I start my bike up there a rubbing/scratchy sound coming from the flywheel/stator area n when I ride it gets a lil louder does anyone no if this is normal or no

It is not normal to have any noise coming from the flywheel, a coul may be rubbing.

Ride no more until the flywheel has been removed to find out what is rubbing.

My bike takes a few I cks before it fires.then I stay starting fluid in air filter it fires on first or second kick y is that?
Thanks

I just went to go start my bike and it started smoking out exhaust like crazy then the motor froze up on me can anyone help please?

Possibly from continually spraying a volatile mixture which contains no lubrication in the air filter.

You to could have possibly got an leaky oil seal on the gear side of the crankshaft.

Leak test to see if it is airtight.