limited edition plastic

mud runner

Jan 19, 2012
leabnon TN
we have a set of limited edition plastic and the graphics are peeling off and i was wanting to know where to get some new graphics

I did a quick google search but didn't find anything. You may have to get them custom made. You may get lucky and find some NOS ones.

almost all of the old graphics are discontinued.

I went thru 88 to 1997 a little while back and almost every one is not available.

I love the old school blaster graphics, and I buy sets whenever I can

i need the tank graphics for my 06. i got some old school ones on it right now, but i'd like the SE flames.

behind the lights is my NOS 91 rear fender with the NOS 91 graphics

1991 color is Faraway Blue, a little different than the newer Yamaha blue they used

314059_2413965512153_1341766503_32883126_3615322_n.jpg

eh, i only like tank graphics. i think the fender graphics are too cheesy these days. lol

Thanks for the plug PaulieB :) but I'm mostly just a spectator these days ... burp ... I am a fan of old school hoods & graphics though! ... Even my old eyes can spot old Blasters clear across the dunes by the bumper, hood & tank graphics.

Thanks for the plug PaulieB :) but I'm mostly just a spectator these days ... burp ... I am a fan of old school hoods & graphics though! ... Even my old eyes can spot old Blasters clear across the dunes by the bumper, hood & tank graphics.

The ones that you made and posted are Awsome .