Lights

War350

May 11, 2013
All I want to know is who added or changed the head light on a 90 blaster and if it worked and what you used? Ill appreciate any info
Thank you
Awk08. Jhorning is my son. If we can't both use this site I guess delete him bc I do most of the fixing and research. I just wanted him to start to learn abt working on them. We never owned a blaster b4. Sorry if I did something wrong. Ps I have no idea how to message you so I'm hoping u read this

Last edited:
as for other atv headlights ? i've never heard of any.

alot of guys have tried the walmart brand foglights but the bulbs need changed to 25 watt each. available at walmart and lowes/homo depot, in the landscape lighting section.
the stock blaster lighting coil can only put out 55 watts total

same goes for the trailtech lights, i run a 75 watt lighting coil so i can run the 2 35 watt bulbs at the same time

the other option is to run 1 to low beam wire, 1 to the high beam wire and aim them accordingly

btw...you need to be a member for 3 days and have 3 posts for the private message system to awaken for you.
get them couple more posts in !

How do you think these would hold up?
And would you need a different coil?
20W LED Round Spot Fog Running CREE Light for ATV Ranger Rincon Rhino Grizzly | eBay

Those don't look bad. My only concern would be they are only 10 watts each and they are pricey. I would try the Walmart lights before I did that. I imagine any fog lights would work as they are designed to be on a car and multiple other applications. I would like to do this mod too. I have a single fog light now, it was like that when I bought it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those don't look bad. My only concern would be they are only 10 watts each and they are pricey. I would try the Walmart lights before I did that. I imagine any fog lights would work as they are designed to be on a car and multiple other applications. I would like to do this mod too. I have a single fog light now, it was like that when I bought it.

Those types of LEDs are not cheap. Anything with those are pretty spendy, and just being LED is part of it... Would need an ac/dc converter.

But those lights are super bright, not good for distance seeing, but closer is super bright.
edit: Light like that that i have seen arnt good for distance, but it says its good there so idk

Those types of LEDs are not cheap. Anything with those are pretty spendy, and just being LED is part of it... Would need an ac/dc converter.

But those lights are super bright, not good for distance seeing, but closer is super bright.
edit: Light like that that i have seen arnt good for distance, but it says its good there so idk

i have 3 cree flashlights, one is a 3 watt adjustable beam, i spot deer a couple hundred yards across feilds with it.
they are tactical lights and very very bright, and have a rapid flash mode for law enforcement to blind people with.

don't let the small 10 watt rating on those rhino lights fool you, it's the 1000 lumens that matter. add the reflector those have and they will shine a very long distance.
the cree's are different than any cheap LED.

had i seen those before i bought my trailtechs,
i'd have bought them instead.
saved to my ebay, maybe the black bastard will get a set ?
good find !

I also have two free flashlights and they are insanely bright. But my mom got some motion lights to put out front with the same free LEDs and they more or less suck... They have cheap little plastic lenses which is probably most of the problem right there... You need good quility glass to get a good shiner

at 10 watts each, with my 75 watt lighting coil
i could run 7 of those :eek::eek::eek:

I also have two free flashlights and they are insanely bright. But my mom got some motion lights to put out front with the same free LEDs and they more or less suck... They have cheap little plastic lenses which is probably most of the problem right there... You need good quility glass to get a good shiner

you dont need a good quality glass you just need a fist

I put the Walmart lights with the 25 watt bulbs on my sons Predator. They are very bright and very adjustable. I would recommend this mod.