lets try this

Hey, just Saturday I had a customer pick up his blaster after his rebuild. I had some customers in the store so I pushed the bike outside so it could be loaded up. I'm hearing this guy kicking and kicking trying to get it fired up to ride it on the trailer, but it won't start.

Once I hear him starting to complain to his dad that they shouldn't have brought it here. That I'm and ahole and don't have a clue what I'm doing. The guy that I was waiting on at the counter told me to go take care of business outside. I told him I would after we were done inside.

So I casually walk over to the kid that was now sweating from kicking the bike, looked at the father, then reached over and turned on the key. I asked if he wanted to try it again. After it started the father asked him, "What do you have to say now, smart ass"

Now THAT would have been a good video.

ur vid was fine man why u gotta be hard on urself ever been to youtube there is some dumbshit on there let me tell ya...next time have ur old lady start it naked and dont tell her where the key switch is so her tits bounce awhile for us muhahaha

i was at my dads shop fixxing my dirt bike, and i waskicking for litterally 20 min and then i looked unter the gastank on my xr250 and i for got to put on the spark plug cap, i was so pissed but yet i couldnt help but chuckle in my head, wow im stupid lol then is started up on the first kick

I hope your blaster blows up..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha................nice vid man glad it works good........im gonna get the ct complete kit hope i have same luck...........