lets try this

yep its a blaster being started also the first time i rebuilt the whole engine myself and it started on the first kick ahole
why u gotta be such a douch bag u guys always ask for videos and i take the time to show the forum and then there has to be a f*ckin jerk, why r u on here anyway

i hate to keep responding to this post.. but im just defending myself...

there is the name calling.. his FIRST reply to mine

blaster sounds good.
How does a video of a blaster starting up start an argument? You guys need to let things go and stop fighting, this is retarded.

ok..so what i called you a name..lol..i didnt mean anything personal about it, i just thought it was kind of harsh how you responded and cut him down on his first job that was well done!

i didnt want to start any sh*t , i wouldnt have posted the vid if i knew people were gonna talk sh*t , im by far mechanically inclined but i got on this forum to talk and share my blaster stuff as well as theres. i got tired of getting ripped off by shops and with the help of this forums diy i have been able to do everything myself and saved my self tons of money! i appreciate this forum i know u guys like to see video so i took the time to show u guys my acomplishments i know most people like to see vids so thats why i did it, for furture refrence if u got sumthin to say about somebody else tryna save money and was proud of wat they did,(and u just wanna b a dick) keep it to ur self sorry guys for the bullshit , i was just stoked and i wanted to share wit you all, my bad haha