lets try this

badazzbanshee99

Mar 10, 2008
eats toast
badazzbanshee99
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
yep its a blaster being started also the first time i rebuilt the whole engine myself and it started on the first kick ahole
why u gotta be such a douch bag u guys always ask for videos and i take the time to show the forum and then there has to be a f*ckin jerk, why r u on here anyway

yep its a blaster being started also the first time i rebuilt the whole engine myself and it started on the first kick ahole
why u gotta be such a douch bag u guys always ask for videos and i take the time to show the forum and then there has to be a f*ckin jerk, why r u on here anyway

ok.. fair enuff... ima post all kinda vids of my bike.. first kick start... exhaust noise... headlights lit... me revving the motor... me shutting off my bike.. this'll be fun... gawd dude... dont have a hissy fit over 7 words... just was explaining what i got from your vid. if you cant take good an bad critiques, then dont post vidz I:I

ok.. fair enuff... ima post all kinda vids of my bike.. first kick start... exhaust noise... headlights lit... me revving the motor... me shutting off my bike.. this'll be fun... gawd dude... dont have a hissy fit over 7 words... just was explaining what i got from your vid. if you cant take good an bad critiques, then dont post vidz I:I

who the f*ck are you to critize his vid anyways? he rebuilt it and it runs right and hes proud of that sh*t!!! i would be too and im sure you would be, so dont be such a dick about peoples vids!!!!

who the f*ck are you to critize his vid anyways? he rebuilt it and it runs right and hes proud of that sh*t!!! i would be too and im sure you would be, so dont be such a dick about peoples vids!!!!

what...?? do you know each other or sumthin... dont ask who i am to criticize anything...i am a member of this forum..an thats what the basic meaning of a forum is bro.. posting AND feedback...good and bad.. thats how it works.. look it up. an i rebuilt my engine too, btw.. not brain surgery by any means... an once i was done, i never felt the need to take the time to post a vid of me kicking it over.. and i guarantee that his bike was started at least once before he shot the vid... would he have still posted a "first time started" vid if the motor didnt start up? i think not.. an i was just simply stating what i got from his video, as i said before.
leave it alone already, im tired of typing responses to every one that wants to gang up on somebody.. im not in high school anymore, are you?

cant we all just get along lol
y are yall arguing over this sh*t?
yeas you all have good points
all vids are good yes and all need good and bad critisism yes
so lets all grow up and let this one go
argue about something interesting so i can read it hahaha I:II:II:I

Reactions: xxxxfloodedxxxx
cant we all just get along lol
y are yall arguing over this sh*t?
yeas you all have good points
all vids are good yes and all need good and bad critisism yes
so lets all grow up and let this one go
argue about something interesting so i can read it hahaha I:II:II:I

you sir, get a rep point I:I

yes, you may be in high school... but you acted in a more mature manner about the situation at hand.. and you didnt resort to foul language and the ever popular name calling.

yes, you may be in high school... but you acted in a more mature manner about the situation at hand.. and you didnt resort to foul language and the ever popular name calling.

no one started any name calling, but yes some vids may need bad feedback, but why not just keep the negative to yourself so every one eles will? it did nothing and proved nothing for you to respond like that! and yes..theirs nothing to rebuilding your top end, but as he stated, it was his first time! and im sure you felt the same way your first time of doing somthing like that? right? so why be so negative when he did a good job???