lets see some swing arm setups!

my yb200 4+ tubular with gusset plates.
0105121620c.jpg

0105121620e.jpg

1118111642a.jpg

1118111644a.jpg

1118111642.jpg

im also in the middle of doing a 4+, rectangular tube swing arm with bigger thicker carrier mounts. pics soon.

your kidding right ?
No way yb200 built that tubular, the welds are too clean, but definitely different !
How long has it been on ?

see no one knows who really built it.
i thought the same thing after seeing some of ybs work, bad fit/joints/proporsity/sloppy welds.

when ever i ask anyone i always get the answer of yb or this fab shop in south dakota. it was on the quad when i bought it, the guy i bought it from said he traded his cr250 for the blaster, and the guy he traded with was the original owner.

when it was running it was stupid quick, one of the fastest "off the line" quads ive ridden. it just hooked and went, no spinning/wheeling. great in trails and took jumps very nicely.

100_3664.jpg

100_3665.jpg

Swingarm Shop +4 Aqua Marine Blue PC w/ shock mount relocated 1" back for 86 ATC250r shock.

Damn what a fugly long ass brake line.lol

LOL, i donated that to him to get him by till he can get a proper length one.
but i do see it needs tied up to the carrier with some ty-raps or it's gonna get caught on sumthin and get ripped off

hahaha it's all good. can't get hung on anything when it doesn't have a motor :p

Here's mine. Herrmann Racing +2 swingarm, 400ex shock rebuilt by Derisi Racing, Ken 'O Connor bushings of course, AWK's rear brakes just installed and Dominator axle.

1z5s048.jpg

Here's mine. Herrmann Racing +2 swingarm, 400ex shock rebuilt by Derisi Racing, Ken 'O Connor bushings of course, AWK's rear brakes just installed and Dominator axle.

1z5s048.jpg

Bike looks good. Any pics or info on the SS, is it a true anniversary edition? Looks very nice!

That's my dad's. True SS with a complete SLP suspension, SLP center exahaust and air cleaner. It runs like a raped ape for sure.

Very nice! I just put headers on my Firehawk, which also has all of the SLP options. They definitely have enough power to get into trouble, especially with the 6-speed.

T rock + 4 inch swinger, g force axle , 400 ex shock ( thanks neil ) , Ken Oconnor bushings, and Awk's rear brake.

330.jpg

359.jpg