"left or right"

blasterboy91

Feb 19, 2008
ARIZONA
whats the difference between left side pipes and right side pipes. i herd that it is better for big bore or highlt modified engines.. any inout on this?

yes

sit on ur blaster

wich side does the pipe bend...

stay away from any pipes that bend like stock

get ones that bent towards ur footbreak and then go back towards ur silencer in the back

stay away from ones that bend towards the shifter then come up and bend across the top of the cylinder and then back paralel to the brake petal and then to the silencer...
bad air flow^

but the pipes like f7 or lrd that bend to the brake pedal and then streight back are great cuz the flow is alot easier...

picture this what would be the fastest way to get to ur friends house? the way with the road that has 45 turns or the one thats a streigt line.... no theres no candy store on the 45 turns road u just want to flow down the strieght road to ur good friend mister muffler/silencer

hope i helped

fmf/toomy/pro circuit
stock style =bad^

project blaster factory 7/lrd adjustable/vitos fat bastard
race style in frame drag pipes almost= amazing flow^ (there all about the same price too!!!)

yea i hope i helped

fat bastard is a left bend pipe. i dont know about two stroke pipe design but i would guess the reason it's better than fmf is cuz its huge. you can fit any other stock bend pipe in it with some wiggle room lol

I am really interested to see some objective information/dyno testing on all the different pipe/silencer combos for the blaster.

This pipe makes better power than that pipe...is that the best we can do?

Does anyone know of a side by side pipe comparison that has been done for our blaster?
That would be VERY helpful