Latino Blaster

Im from Adjuntas, nice to see another Boricuaa!!! it doesnt get any better than here although its starting to suck lol. I only have a small update, i installed the vf3's got it jetted and made a spacer for the ones missing in the a-arms, pics in a sec

Bringing this sh*t from the tomb! lol"

Time for some paint!

Going to paint the frame,swinger and small details,maybe polish cluth cover. Going to make room for all the stripping tomorrow and Friday teardown will begin, so hit me with color combinations. NOTE: plastics will remain blue/no graphics.

So i was thinking metallic gun for frame, black swinger, metallic gun handle bars, and small details blue and black rims.

Im still open to ideas! Pics when teardown begins.

I say white! I really liked my white frame.

Lime green frame!

I was gonna go green frame. I even did a sh*tty gimp edit, heres what I came up with at the time.

idea1.jpg

lime green is too kawasaki, and everyone knows kawasaki sucks LMAO! white is hard to maintain,although i dont have a problem with cleanin me rides :D

^ who uses black or silver lol

and db, love that avatar dudeI:I

i dont see silver in your ride I:I, im still considering my original color scheme, i jsut feel like it looks different, ive seen enough black lol, but keep hititng me with ideas, who knows i might end up wiht one of yer ideas :D

Glad ya like the avy :D long time since i go to ride there, dying to go back.

Ok so i finished teardown today, frame will be headed for sandblasting maybe monday? and then to the body shop for paint along with the otehr parts to be painted. Dam it was a long day, took me the whole day to take it down completely, took my time and labeled everything lol.

Color scheme so far will be metallic gun for frame and handle bar. Color of the a-arms for swingarm/carrier and blue for the small parts.

Enjoy and tell me what ya think. I cant believe what i have done, its madness! lol!

What i started with:
cqczo.jpg

Plastics off:
x44q5y.jpg

20p0lt.jpg

28sr9fr.jpg

POS stock carb with TORS lol, but im gonna keep it like that:
2hofiiv.jpg

damn them elkas need to be clean.build is lookin good

they are always clean ;) just took it for a ride yesterday before the teardown began and didnt have time to wash it again, heres how they always are B)

2ilcy8m.jpg
i like my things clean. Just no reason to clean it before teardown if im gonna clean every part before assembly ;)

And thanks everyone