Kilowatt Monster

Got to test the new suspension for the first time on Saturday and it was sick! Still need to tweak it to get it just right. Have not fiddled with it yet just wanted to ride. Will try setting it up next weekend.

I just want to ask, the TRX shock the lower part that connects to the swinger, does anyone put washers in there to make up the space or do you just leave it as is. When I was reading up about the the mod I was under the impression that the TRX shock bottom mount was the same width as the stock blaster shock. What does every one else do there?

I also attached some photos that my friend took of Saturdays mission.

Attachments

• DSC_0815.jpg
    DSC_0815.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC_0802.jpg
    DSC_0802.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 164
very nice pics, looks pro! glad the setup is working well!

Are you saing that the stock mount is too wide for the 400ex shock? I never really ran mine on the stock mount point i had a extended stocker which I modded to fit the 400ex the same time I extended it.

Now on my new swinger, i run this copper bush:

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

You could measure the gap , divide it in half and find some washers of the correct width to take up the extra space.

Thanks guys glad you like the photos. My friend Eric took them and he has the ability to make things look better then they are :)

Blaner I think I will have to make up some washers or maybe see if standard ones will work. It strange that no one has mentioned this or maybe I missed it.

Quadrider I have already sold the banshee shocks to a friend of mine but since I am in Africa sipping them to you would not have been worth it for you.