Kennedy_Powered Port, Head Mill, More Upgrades to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbrocco

Aug 18, 2007
I too went with Mr. Angus Kennedy and even though your work looks a little better I was still satisfied with mine.
Old FMF Gold Series (For Sale)
DSCN0227.jpg

I seem to have lost all my before pics but here is what he Did
New VITO's Fat Bastard Full Exhaust
DSCN0033.jpg

Milled Head
DSCN0055.jpg

Expanded Chamber
DSCN0057.jpg

DSCN0056.jpg

Intake porting
DSCN0058.jpg

DSCN0059.jpg

I know the Pictures are huge, it used to autoresize them if you let em load all the way then hit Refresh, but not anymore I wil fix em later. Heres an Old video with my prev. exhaust

and here is one with the setup I have running today

and

Last edited by a moderator:
ok im confused.. you did the porting or kennedy?? im hoping you because that intake port job looks like sh*t!!.. and what about the exhaust port?? thats a big gain also and very important to the porting...

and i just watched the first video.. you need to rejet and retune your carb.. wide open is poppy and sputtering...

lol the very very first vid was with my old exhaust, and it wasnt warmed up

doesn't matter what it looks like. we've had this conversation before. the stock intake windows will flow more than the reeds are capable of. there is little or no power to be found there. it's in the exhaust and transfer shape and timing, matched to the pipe.

yeah ok, look at wildcards port work for tim, and this one, the point is it looks like a blind man did this work, and the flow of air will be messed up if it is not symmetrical, and smooth, doesn't take a genius to know that

yeah ok, look at wildcards port work for tim, and this one, the point is it looks like a blind man did this work, and the flow of air will be messed up if it is not symmetrical, and smooth, doesn't take a genius to know that

Yep,his cylinder looks like it was used 10million times. Look at the one i sold you it had what 26 hours on it and the cylinder walls still looked like new? Send it back he obviously did not think before he did this port job.

HICK-an extremely choppy/uneven intake and exhaust port and no work in the transfer runners is not the way to make "Big" power. A good port job should look as well as it functions even if nobody can see inside of your engine. It should be smooth and consistent, as in free of ripples, dips, nicks or sudden changes in surface texture. The porting should be symetrical from side to side as if a mirror image from left to right, which is esspecially critical in the transfer ports to promote proper cylinder scavenging. All of the true builders that I know put a level of quality that can be easily seen in their work. and why does djacks look like he actually took the time to do it and broccos looks like he hacked at it wilth a dremel?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.