keihin pwk33mm

hudack

Nov 4, 2009
nanty glo pa
Hey guys need some starting points on this mods are agr trail port redisgned head graydon proline pipe toomey silencer uni air filter no air box lid

50 pilot, number 6 slide, cel or dgh needle, 160 main. You should be rich on the 160 but it will be close. Plug chop down from there.

Good to see ya getting her back running again and on here at least posting sumthin :)
Lemme know when and I'll come out there and ride or grab you and the blasty and go hit the mountain?

I seen that blue stang turning at DQ a few days ago, was too late to stop by the time I realized it was you.

50 pilot, number 6 slide, cel or dgh needle, 160 main. You should be rich on the 160 but it will be close. Plug chop down from there.
I was thinking a 155 qnd 2 sizes up and 2 sizes down and a 40 pilot think the alide is a number 6 and not sure of the needle at this moment
Good to see ya getting her back running again and on here at least posting sumthin :)
Lemme know when and I'll come out there and ride or grab you and the blasty and go hit the mountain?

I seen that blue stang turning at DQ a few days ago, was too late to stop by the time I realized it was you.

She is runing just want to upgrade the carb finaly more powa
Yeah I was up there about a week ago going to my girls moms I'll hit you up one of these days just bought my girl a 2013 raptor 250 that she can ride

Meant 45 pilot :p I'm on my phone will do on those sizes and alqays start with the biggest first day stuff here been awhile but give me aome credit you old fool:p

Meant 45 pilot :p I'm on my phone will do on those sizes and alqays start with the biggest first day stuff here been awhile but give me aome credit you old fool:p

oh, and forgot to second those needles listed above, a "dgh" (what i use), or a "cel" is mandatory.
don't even try to jet it without one of those needles, you'll be bald by weeks end.