KAWASAKI MOJAVE IS FASTER!!!!

and also a liquid cooled machine will put out more hp than an air cooled. its not 2 stroke or 4 stroke its liquid cooled or not. a 250 cc liquid cooled motor would KILL a mojave! so in conclusion a 2stroke is faster than a 4stroke. YET... a 4stroke is stronger than a 2stroke....... Think about it. why are all utililty atvs 4stroke? to pull things and work! and 2strokes???? WHY DID THEY START RACING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! HIGH REVS AND ACCELERATION!!! ONLY REASON WHY ITS LIKE IT IS NOW IS BECAUSE OF ENVIRONMENT REGULATIONS... 450S WOULD HAVE THEIR ASSES WALKED OVER IF 250 2STROKES WERE ALLOWED BACK IN THE GAMES... ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAD THE NEW HIGH TECH FRAMES LIKE THEY ARE MADE NOW A DAYS.

aso in conclusion a 2stroke is faster than a 4stroke. YET... a 4stroke is stronger than a 2stroke....... Think about it. why are all utililty atvs 4stroke?

This is partially true, just because an engine is a two stroke does not make it faster. Speed is determined by gearing. 2 strokes have more potential to make power with the same displacement. that means that it is possible for a four stroke quad to beat a two stroke quad with equal displacements, it is just unlikely. 4 strokes generally make more torque and they have a smoother power band, that is why they are used in utilitys.

ONLY REASON WHY ITS LIKE IT IS NOW IS BECAUSE OF ENVIRONMENT REGULATIONS... 450S WOULD HAVE THEIR ASSES WALKED OVER IF 250 2STROKES WERE ALLOWED BACK IN THE GAMES... ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAD THE NEW HIGH TECH FRAMES LIKE THEY ARE MADE NOW

you are absolutely right. a 250r motor in a newer technology frame would be absolutely amazing, more so that they already are. If only the epa did not suck so much. Also, the manufactures were pushing 4 stroke atvs because thats all they are aloud to manufacture.

you are absolutely right. a 250r motor in a newer technology frame would be absolutely amazing, more so that they already are. If only the epa did not suck so much. Also, the manufactures were pushing 4 stroke atvs because thats all they are aloud to manufacture.

yea when im done rebulding it my 250r will prob beat a 450

I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT THE MOJAVE IS FASTER AND BETTER IN EVERY WAY EXCPT BEING A 4 STROKE KINDA PISSED

WHO REALLY GIVES A SH**???

i mean, im sure theres alot of atvs that will beat the blaster, people like them because they can make them custom.

buy a mojave or w/e, and its the same as everyone elses

that sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasterboy38 View Post
raptor 350s are peices of sh*t

yea they really are

They arent at all, they are just designed for a different use. they are an alternative for a bigger guy who doesnt have the money for a bigger quad for trail riding. yes, a modded blaster will beat it, and most other quads will beat it, but in the trails, top speed doesnt matter.

They arent at all, they are just designed for a different use. they are an alternative for a bigger guy who doesnt have the money for a bigger quad for trail riding. yes, a modded blaster will beat it, and most other quads will beat it, but in the trails, top speed doesnt matter.

yea i agree
all im sayin is that they r slow

Yeah but thats not why this site is here. if you dont have the money buy a blaster :D theyre like 500-1200 bucks you can get one thats bored, piped. you name it you can find one dirtcheap. why not get something badass rather than a fakeass embarrassment to yamaha.

hahahahahahahaha

yea good point

but old people dont like 2 strokes, and they want revese and sh*t

i think thats what hes sayin

yea reverse is nice, plus raptors are bigger htan blasters, i fit much more comfortably on my warrior than on my blaster, plus the smoother powerband is nicer for hillclimbing

Hey there not all the same !!
DSCF0644.jpg

erbe03/DS650/Mojave 250 - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
DSCF0646.jpg

CUSTOM REAR SHOCK MADE FROM A RAPTOR 660R Same One on My Daughters Blaster
DSCF0648.jpg

Thanks too bad Im selling it :( one of my boys is out growing it and its not worth to PUMP up the motor, gonna buy another Zilla for my 17 year old and let my 15 year old ride the 4 Trax, Keeping the Blaster till my 13 year old needs to move up.
Gotta make choices to either fix'r up or sell it and get something bigger, I only dump cash in toys knowing Im keeping them LONGGGG term.