Just toying with the idea.

Oregondunes

Dec 18, 2010
Oregon
www.micasa-suecasa.com
So my daughter is turning 15 this year and all she can talk about is driving a car (and our Sami on the sand).

I have a feeling she will NEVER ride her blaster again.

So I'm toying with the idea of selling her bike, since I know my son wouldn't sling a leg over the bike with all the OSU beavers insignia on it.

Ill try to list all the stuff it has here:

2000 Yamaha Blaster

• Converted to hydraulic rear banshee brakes

Frame has been shaved of all excess brackets and smoothed (20+ hours) Frame was stripped, then polished to a mirror finish. Plated in bright zinc (chrome look), then powder coated in a candy tangelo orange. Looks like orange chrome. ($1000+ in chrome and coating)

+4 swing arm show chromed ($550)

JJ&A drag carrier (single row/low friction bearing setup) ($150)

JJ&A 40mm aluminum axle with 3 spoke hubs ($650)

Douglas blue label 8x8 cut to 3 spoke rear wheels by JJ&A ($130)

ITP sand stars out back ($150)

Honda 400ex rear shock (re sprung and valved for 125-150 rider) all
    chromed ($350)

Maier Carbon Fiber print plastics with long nose (late model look) dune cut ($250)

Snyder +3/+1 a-arms. These arms were their prototypes and were run on their project blaster that competed in the 24 hours of America off road race. They have since been smoothed and show chromed with brand new ball joints and bushings. ($750)

Works dual rate 16.25" custom built and valved for this setup and a 125-150lb rider. ($275)

Yamaha banshee hydraulic front spindles, hubs, brakes and rotors. Chromed of course. ($250)

Douglas 10x5 blue label front wheels with ITP sand stars up front. ($170)

AC Racing grab bars front and rear. ($150)

Banshee rear tail light with cascade license plate frame.

Chromed stem, pegs, shifter, brake lever, kicker, handle bars and polished stainless steel bolts/nuts throughout. (price included above)

Motor is +.050 bore, -.015 cut head, brand new Hot Rods Crank, Brand new clutch, various tranny parts are new at time of build, all new seals and bearings thru out, V-Force reeds, stock 26mm (+2mm) banshee carb (no tors), FMF pipe (re-chromed) stock porting....a real virgin cylinder. ($975)

billet cascade parts thru out. ($200+)
This bike is 8 inches wider in the front, 6 inches wider in the rear and 5 inches longer then a stock bike. It rides like a Cadillac and even with me on it it will climb banshee hill. Put your 150 lb rider on it and it will beat most adults on nice 4 strokes.

As you can imagine, Im into this bike deep ($5000 + the cost of the core bike).

If you have an interest in the bike, hit me up. I can crate it for shipping.

Here are some pics

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_2743.jpg

IMAG0161.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

32273_397080163156_551283156_4458063_2548835_n.jpg

definately one of the nicest bikes ever on here, especially a sand bike
good luck with the sale !!!!!

and BTW....oconnor and I were just talking the other day...."where the hell has oregon dunes been" ???

good to know you're still kickin....sand, LOL

definately one of the nicest bikes ever on here, especially a sand bike
good luck with the sale !!!!!

and BTW....oconnor and I were just talking the other day...."where the hell has oregon dunes been" ???

good to know you're still kickin....sand, LOL

Oh, I lurk in here once in a while just to keep an eye on everyone.

The bike is built and running great. Kara rode it once last year and once the year before.

We bought a BIG boat in 2010 and last summer we spent most our time on it.

IMG_0585.jpg

i vote redo it for the son, why build him another one for just a color/seat change

Do you have a 40mm aluminum axle now ? If so, then call Jeff at JJ&A or Mike at Mod Quad and see if either have a blem in stock they will sell cheap.

Nevermind don't have that axle but what about the aprocket and oyher stuff if parted but I'm with awk I have a black gripper seat if he dosent want that one

Nevermind don't have that axle but what about the aprocket and oyher stuff if parted but I'm with awk I have a black gripper seat if he dosent want that one

Speedy, your a little parts whore, like a varmint. Always pushin peeps to part their ish.
Quit spendin' all paps money on your parts dreams, wait a few more years and getta job son!!! I:I

Pappy has to cut you off kid, quickly...