Just sold my other blaster for $450

xsicxxx

Feb 29, 2008
PA
just sold my other blaster 10 mins later after posting it on craigslist lol
it was a good roller but moving to 450s my other blaster is for sale also.

dont let it go for too low,get some moeny out of it lol!! and those 450 will rock your world there a whole different quad, be sure to get a yfz or trx.

dont let it go for too low,get some moeny out of it lol!! and those 450 will rock your world there a whole different quad, be sure to get a yfz or trx.
yea man im not letin it go for less than like 2200 yea i plan on getting a yfz or a quadracer maybe like 07 or 08 year

hey man part it! i want the shocks and the motor!
just buy the whole thing lol heres a better pic

316m6aw.jpg

yea that was a quick sale most of the time your playing email tag or phone tag haha.. but your other 1 it should sell pretty quick. i kno i posted up my drag blaster just to see what i could get and i had a couple offers. couple low ball and couple nice 1s maybe i should take the offer for 2500 haha..

if you dont get any good offers on it and you are going to part it out pm me ill take some stuff..

hahaha yeah on sunday i put my old 5X12 flatbed trailer on craigslist and 30 mins later the trailer was on its way home with the new owner

how much are you sellin your blaster for? im into them but i dont own one =/ my friend does though and once i rode it i just thought "i gotta get one of these" haha so how much ?