Just got my 1st Blaster... engine junk...

ChevyAndVW

Apr 26, 2013
im new to the Blaster world. always have been a dirtbike guy and ATC guy. but this Blaster is basicaly my 1st real complete quad. but after i terrible craigslist trade i got totaly screwed on the deal. i traded a completely modded KLX 110 with a 143 bigbore and every mod for this Blaster that i was told just needed a piston/rings. and the rear brakes r missing. i tore down the engine and realized NO CLUTCH in there.... piston broken and pieces of metal in the bottom end... doesnt even seem to wanna shift in/out of gears....

so if anyone has a engine for sale or knows or any local to southern Mass or can ship that would be great. i got this for my gf to ride with me thinking it would be a simple fix... but rather than trying to clean up the engine and replacing everything i just need a running or close to running engine. if it needs a top end im ok with that.

any motor that is a Blaster motor or bigger i will buy. i can fab up my own mounts or whatever. please let me know if theres anything i should look for or do while the quad is torn down. thank you

theres a complete 03 running motor w/ good compression for sale in the marketplace/for sale section

but you don't have the required 300 posts
or 30 posts and $10 supporting membership
to reply in or use the marketplace.

you need 3 posts and a member for 3 days for the message system to come to life for you

so get them 3 posts in and your 3 days