just about tired of my blaster...

May 12, 2010
wv
I swear ever since i bought my blaster something has broke or bent on it everyweek. First my a arms got bent. blew my oil seals. cracked reed. leaking oil. bad airfilter. and i just foxed it 2 days ago and it already broke down again:eek: im getting so agravated with this. its riding like its outta gas and i just filled it up before i took it out. once i fix this problem its by by blasty. ive put 1500 in this quad and im gettin tired of it. crf150r here i come!!!!

dude, I feel your pain. I bought the quad 2 years back, first the exhaust blew (dno how!) then the engine went, then stator, then i bought a 240, that went, then stator again, and every time ive been out its either crashed or bogged down ! i was so close to seeling it and i thought.. ive spent enough money on it and i love riding too much. ill keep the little blastard :p

dude, I feel your pain. I bought the quad 2 years back, first the exhaust blew (dno how!) then the engine went, then stator, then i bought a 240, that went, then stator again, and every time ive been out its either crashed or bogged down ! i was so close to seeling it and i thought.. ive spent enough money on it and i love riding too much. ill keep the little blastard :p

lol yea i no wat ya talkin bout. But i just dont feel like buying oil and gas. and i have had quads since i was 5 and i fell like i need something diffrent.

well in a kart it wud be easier to get to the engine if something wud break. and i think it wud be easier to maintain

I swear ever since i bought my blaster something has broke or bent on it everyweek. First my a arms got bent. blew my oil seals. cracked reed. leaking oil. bad airfilter. and i just foxed it 2 days ago and it already broke down again:eek: im getting so agravated with this. its riding like its outta gas and i just filled it up before i took it out. once i fix this problem its by by blasty. ive put 1500 in this quad and im gettin tired of it. crf150r here i come!!!!

I hear you man. sold mine about 3-4 weeks ago. I'm shooting for a yfz450 come spring time.

I hear ya. I'm going to pick up a 125 here soon.. A 250F would be awesome though.... just don't have the cash :(

But I'm not gonna give up on the blaster completely... I've been through way too much BS with it to just let it go.

ive had my share but honestly thats where i learn. i knew nothin bout atvs period til i ripped into mine. im still not an expert but ill just wait till somethin breaks. ive had my drain plug strip, back brakes assembly go crappy,lights screw up and bolts somehow disappear and ill keep fixin till its perfect .defidently a good idea to keep it.