Just a bore, or vitos 240 kit?

ks_2k_blast

Feb 19, 2010
So I need a top end. No air leaks. Just that time. 96 blasty, 35mm carb, boisen reeds, fmf fatty, ported, and Banshee suspension. Should I just do a top end rebuild? Or get a vitos 240 kit? Cant afford to get the kit and port it, or even get new exhaust with it. What would you all recomend? If I just rebuild the top end I have on it I can also Probly get a better rear shock, or extend my front and rear both 2 inches. I like my pipe since I ride trails.

what bore are you on? if you can rebore it that sounds like your best bet if you can get a rear shock too! you will love the shock! remember the ltz400 fits also and you can find them on ebay for cheap. kenoconnor has bushing for the 400 shocks.

save some money and send your top end to kenoconnor for porting, and a head mod. i just got mine back today and he does awesome work.

It will be the 3rd bore I think. Its already ported so it would only need a little head work. But not sure it would be worth it to send off for that. How much difference would it make to get head work done? And what does it cost?

I just sent my head off to Ken Oconnor last week. It costs $60. You can look at his website for more info. kenoconnorracing.com.