jumping my blaster

i jump mine with a f*cked up back shock (getting a new one for xmas) off a 4 foot high dirt jump and get lioke 5 foot air like 20 feet distance you wud be better off digging and making one outa dirt not wood(if u were gunna )

i was jumping about 20ft on a step up when i started jaring the crap out of my back the fronts are alot better than the rear replace the rear shock first

it depends if you actually know how to jump, and land. if you can actually land smoothly, you can air it out pretty well.. iv jumped bout 20ish feet, got stupid and made a 55foot double, attempted and broke my tail bone. soid say made a table top about 4feet tall and 12-15 feet long, remember you can always add more dirt

i wouldnt jump more than 10ft without a landing with the stock suspension or you risk hurting urself. i did an 85ft table last weekend but my suspension is def. not stock

it depends if you actually know how to jump, and land. if you can actually land smoothly, you can air it out pretty well.. iv jumped bout 20ish feet, got stupid and made a 55foot double, attempted and broke my tail bone. soid say made a table top about 4feet tall and 12-15 feet long, remember you can always add more dirt

yea never considered that aspect this was when i first started jumping to so i was new to it

on the old atv offroad furry game i jumped the stock blaster 225ft and rode away safely, i dont see why i cant do that on mine?

sbiurk.jpg

see there i did it. pics dont lie lol

I would say it has a lot to do with how much you weigh. fatboys like me do a jump to flat catching about 5 feet of air and bottom the stock suspension out like a hammer on a nail. If your under 170lbs You will figure out how high you can go just from trying it. If your under 140lbs I could be wrong but the suspension should be fine

I would say it has a lot to do with how much you weigh. fatboys like me do a jump to flat catching about 5 feet of air and bottom the stock suspension out like a hammer on a nail. If your under 170lbs You will figure out how high you can go just from trying it. If your under 140lbs I could be wrong but the suspension should be fine

hahaha, nooo. dont matter what you weigh, stock shocks suck balls at everything. to stiff, very slow rebound, not alot of travel and bottom out wayy to easy.

hahaha, nooo. dont matter what you weigh, stock shocks suck balls at everything. to stiff, very slow rebound, not alot of travel and bottom out wayy to easy.

No doubt I really wouldnt know much about my blasters suspension It hasnt done much but sit in the garage waiting for parts