July 4th

going to the races!!!!!!

nothing like the smell/feeling of nitro powered funny cars and top fuel cars making passes. there is NOTHING that compares

Going to my place up in PA to ride and fish and shoot guns for a 3 day weekend! GOOD times... OH and drink beer.

fireworks! we spent $1000 on fireworks a few years back at phantom fireworks so we get buy one get one free on anything. and since we're premiere members they always give us a bottle rocket assortment when we leave the checkout lines. its awesome. the fire department always shows up.

were gonna drive down to missouri and get like 800/1000$ in fireworks.... lol
we always put on a better firework show then the city lol
I still have a whole closet full of mortars from last year...

What my day may end up being like
Boom Boom Boom, This is awesome. Hold on I'm gonna try something BOOOOOOOOM!!!!
sh*t moms gonna kill me
May very well happen

going to the waterpark Great Wolf Lodge , Me , Wifey and Daughter , So no Fireworks on the 4th , kinda sucks but they want to go so its all good , I'll just come back and put on my FW show the 5th . I rig up 3-4 plywood bases and set off some mortors and other stuff , goes for like 10 minutes , its hella fun , or I may save what I have buy some this year and next year , and do a mega 15-20 minute show , I got a couple Peavey Stage Amps I play music while its going . I wanna get a huge outdoor screen and project the movie apocalypse now on it , and blast Wagner ( Ride of the Valkyrie's ) the scene where the air cav is lighting up the beach head , that would be badness ....

I'm meeting Awk and Ken and doin some ridin and racin and alot of drinkin! Just to get away from the wife is good for me!

i cant have my own fireworks in az. its illegal. but new mexico is a hour away.... i might go get a few hundred bucks worth...

well if im lucky gana blow sme sh*t up thenblow some bigger sh*t up have a good time but every year u guys kno them like mortor cake things theres like a bunch of little mortors they alway seem to tip over shhot at me but still fun lol

yeah, startin friday, the oconnors, slick and his son, lots of budlight, and i think i smell some deer steaks and bbq chicken on the grill, and possibly an over nighter up the mountain...........
2ik84d4.jpg

well ill be at the lake, fishing all day and night, parties, ill prob be sittin on the dock with my rod in hand(haha sounds dirty) watching fireworks being set off from the water in peoples boats.......ahahah last 4th of july i cought 5 catfish in a row and then the fireworks went off and its was like dead, no more bites, so i went and started playing with them......we had these like OVERSIZED firecrackers that were waterproff, light and throw in water, but we only had one floating fish in the morning