jt sprocket n chain quality?

x-man

Jan 28, 2016
I've got to get a new sprocket set and chain I know that the cheap kits on eBay are usually crap butt I dont know if this brand is crap or not???

I've got to get a new sprocket set and chain I know that the cheap kits on eBay are usually crap butt I dont know if this brand is crap or not???

JT sprockets are good chit ! :D
I have JT sprockets and WPS non o-ring chain from laclare powersports on ebay
this is the least I've ever had to adjust my chain = it's not stratching as cheap ones do

JT sprockets are good chit ! :D
I have JT sprockets and WPS non o-ring chain from laclare powersports on ebay
this is the least I've ever had to adjust my chain = it's not stratching as cheap ones do
ok cool hey let me ask you something I've got a Gold Series pipe out of a deal and I've got to get a powercore 2 silencer and I'm looking on eBay and the silencers look the same but through the tube from the end of the pipe to the silencer they're different shapes is it just a stock image or if they've changed them over the years but I don't want to order one and it doesn't fit do almost all of them fit for that model quad or is it just the pictures they're using??

as far as I know, only some LRD's, the Dynoports, and FMF SST pipes require their own silencers
some for the diameter of the stinger tube, and some for the bend where pipe and silencer meets.

all other pipes and silencers will mix-n-match each other.

alot of ebay sellers use stock images, be best to message and ask them if it will fit your pipe though

as far as I know, only some LRD's, the Dynoports, and FMF SST pipes require their own silencers
some for the diameter of the stinger tube, and some for the bend where pipe and silencer meets.

all other pipes and silencers will mix-n-match each other.

alot of ebay sellers use stock images, be best to message and ask them if it will fit your pipe though
hmm ok thanks