joe rockets build

joe rocket

Jul 25, 2009
Whats up guys ive been lingering for years forgot member id a couple of times but im back and sharing my latest build.Little late on picks and stuff but took some today and sharing with community.

200.jpg

207-1.jpg

old frame had a kink in it so i replaced

201.jpg

203.jpg

202.jpg

209.jpg

204.jpg

208.jpg
project Banshee hehe.

everything has been reworked or replaced .i hav a dnyo port full exhust coming. important things are portjob,complet engine rebuild,33mm pwk with bolt on filter ,reed spacers,hydrolic brake kit from blaster zone.all new bearings,gaskets and seals everwhere,Everywhere.banshee blue lable rims , i need the banshee rear hubs for the bolt pattern,15/40 sprockets,vitos cables,scott grips,monster graphix,poly epoxy enamel primer(stuff they use on cement trucks,and three coats of car paint and clear.rewire.too much going on right now ,please give some feedback and advise,some criticism expected thanks..

Last edited:
Thanks im about 60 percent on project need some little things and some custom fabbing,but im pretty pumped.ill take more picks after i get my right side bend dyno port muffler system.. ideas welcome, i need help finding a velocity tube for 33mm carb .

i have black shaved fronts and stock black rear im gunna use. tank looks works cause i had some deep scratches and wet sanded. gunna go with black bumper, and grab bar too.i wish i took the time to buff up motor but the inside is cherry. I have alot of stuff if anybody needs something.also not sure if i can get nerf bars on with that brake.

ya your right.just got my dyno port pipe on,its a very tight fit. i orderd 18" of 2-1/4" intake tubing {show polish}.gunna cut and fab that on my carb.Im really looking into suspension and travel upgrades.Gunna go with another quads shocks instead of elka or something.Ballin on a budget man!.dont know what thoe and extended swingarm i saw with roung carrier but no carrier. wondering if banshee carrier will fit in the round housing ?. and thinking of gforce axel and gforce banshee extendid rear hubs. what do you think guys.any better ideas before i dump money.haha

Oh and what did you use as far as the block goes. what type paint ext.. and if i take off my jug at all its going right to flowtec or something ..also need advise on a good screaming port job company.thanks for the color comments ,i wasent sure at first.

blasterzone.com is where i got the brake,cost like 250. thanks for info on the jug job. but can they port if i allready have ported. mothing extreme just opened up the intake and exhust,smoothed ext.will post pics tommarow after i get the rear pipe on,have to get a hose clamp.

Last edited:
ya your right.just got my dyno port pipe on,its a very tight fit. i orderd 18" of 2-1/4" intake tubing {show polish}.gunna cut and fab that on my carb.Im really looking into suspension and travel upgrades.Gunna go with another quads shocks instead of elka or something.Ballin on a budget man!.dont know what thoe and extended swingarm i saw with roung carrier but no carrier. wondering if banshee carrier will fit in the round housing ?. and thinking of gforce axel and gforce banshee extendid rear hubs. what do you think guys.any better ideas before i dump money.haha

with the round housing swinger, you'll have to contact the manufacturer to see what carrier to use, but i'd bet that they use a round carrier for a banshee