Jet, Where to buy.

matt75

May 26, 2009
Adams County Ohio
Anyone know a good place to buy a Main Jet. I quit riding my blasty after reading about jets. I been running stock jet with my mods for about 15 hours ride time. I guess im lucky i didnt fry it. I looked on e-gay where i buy most my stuff. I dont see spending 50 bucks for a kit when all i want is to raise the main jet a couple sizes. thanks in advance.

jetsrus would be a good place to look, google it easiest way to find it i cant remember the exact link
also any powersports store should have what you need

Reactions: matt75
Sweet im checking the links now..thanks yall. Ya i dont have a powersports store close. They closed Oberling Yamaha in portsmouth ohio which was 30 miles from here.

Any reccomendations on jet size with my mods?

Id say a 260, 270 or a 280, maybe a little more depending on your porting.

My bike in my sig is dead on with a 260 jet at seal level with hot and humid Florida whether

Oh and I also got my jets from RMATV

omfg why would you not rejet

Well im just a dumbass i guess. I thought it was just a performance mod. I just started learning about blasters. I never owned a two stroke in my life, i had this one almost a year. Every thing i learned, i learned either here or through trial and error. Working and going to college full time i havnt had alot of money (I make 9.50 an hour and have $9,000 in student debt plus bills) or time to research.

rocky mountain atv has a whole selection of main and pilot jets. i say a 290 main would suit you best and turn the airfuel screw 1 1/2 turns to the right