jet question

first picture is of the carb together. next one is of the bowl off u can see the main jet in the middle. 3rd is of the main jet out spray that with carb cleaner also for it could be cloged. last is of the main jet and i cant for the life of me remeber what that plastic piece is called lol but good luck hope this helps here ar the pictures
001-4.jpg

002-4.jpg

003-4.jpg

004-3.jpg

could I use a 8mm socket to remove the jet, or would i need a adjustable wrench?

well im skeptical to take the floats out, the needle jet, pilot jet, etc. etc.

well take the needle out on top of the carb unscew it so u clean the main jet passage geting it back in sucks because u gota line up little slots but u cant hurt anything. piliot jet is right next to the main in that little hole just use a flat head screwdriver to take it out and clean that. things u will need philips screwdriver flat screwdriver 7mm socket and rachet. make sure u have the right size screw driver when taking the bowl off them screws striplike nothing

well take the needle out on top of the carb unscew it so u clean the main jet passage geting it back in sucks because u gota line up little slots but u cant hurt anything. piliot jet is right next to the main in that little hole just use a flat head screwdriver to take it out and clean that. things u will need philips screwdriver flat screwdriver 7mm socket and rachet. make sure u have the right size screw driver when taking the bowl off them screws striplike nothing

thanks. your very helpful. If i run into any problems ill post them on here,

theres threads on it its lik a srew or bolt u just put it in snug

Took the carb apart today, it was.....it made me nauseous. The previous owners never touched the inside it looked like. Gunk, gunk, gunk, and just gunk. Took the floats off, sprayed them down, sprayed down the needle jet, took out the jet needle, it was in good condition, just dirty. Took out the main jet, it was clogged to hell and back, sprayed that out, went through the holes with the wire from a brush and soaked the jet in carb cleaner. Soaked every jet in carb cleaner and put it back it. Sprayed the bowl out, it was horrendous. Put everything back together, lined the notches up for the throttle. Kicked it up, ran beautifully. But.....About...an hour later, it started doing it again. So I don't know what to do now.

Well I pulled the clutch in because my idle was going crazy, and hit the kill switch. Well while I was coasting (not very fast whatsoever) and with the clutch still pulled I shifted down and heard this..it sounded like someone hit a hammer off metal, and It was extremely hard to shift down.

sounds like u might have welded the clutch ball to the rod.....take it apart and see what it looks like