ive never rode a wheelie as far as this guy

roadkill

Apr 7, 2010
winchendon mass
ha i remember someone asking about how to do wheelies farther too maybe they should ask this guy tho he is pretty stupid without a helmet

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried on the highway? The way they're riding, that seems to be the best place to do em I:I

I'm sorry i have zero respect for these people that wheelie down the highway,on stolen quads and dirtbikes without helmets.I would love nothing more than to see one of these jerks bite it.And wheelies on quads i think are easy, when it's a slow controlled wheelie useing the rear brake, it's all about balance and practice makes perfect.Ohh and the best part of these videos are the comments hahah.

I'm sorry i have zero respect for these people that wheelie down the highway,on stolen quads and dirtbikes without helmets.I would love nothing more than to see one of these jerks bite it.And wheelies on quads i think are easy, when it's a slow controlled wheelie useing the rear brake, it's all about balance and practice makes perfect.Ohh and the best part of these videos are the comments hahah.

why would you think the quads are stolen? but I do agree that driving a quad or dirtbike on the highway is stupid.

It's really not that big of a deal, I've ridden with people on sportbikes who have held a wheelie for miles at a time at 150+ mph. Pop it up and then just balance, which after you do it once or twice is easier than it sounds. Squids think that a good wheelie is the trademark of an expert rider....when it's actually the opposite of that. Anybody can whack the gas and lean back.

Now doing a wheelie on say, a long-wheelbase standard like the Vmax takes a bit more finesse. You can't "hold it", the bike is just too heavy to ever get that high but if you do things just right you can see sky in first, hold it through second, then set it down smooth as butter in third.

I could wheelie my old Quadrunner 250 4x4, which was the most underpowered, heavy, and slow quad probably ever made(though a torque monster with 15 gears) Had to stand on the rear rack, put it in low range, whack it and lean back. Even it would come up, but you had to keep it really high to balance it, and the carb didn't like being tilted that much and it would usually cut out and fall back down. Compared to that the blaster is cake.

As for people doing bs like that in traffic, I'd be the first one to "abruptly change lanes" and introduce one of them to my tailgate. I absolutely can't stand morons like this. If you want to be stupid fine, just don't do it where a f-up on your part can hurt someone else.

It's really not that big of a deal, I've ridden with people on sportbikes who have held a wheelie for miles at a time at 150+ mph. Pop it up and then just balance, which after you do it once or twice is easier than it sounds. Squids think that a good wheelie is the trademark of an expert rider....when it's actually the opposite of that. Anybody can whack the gas and lean back.

Now doing a wheelie on say, a long-wheelbase standard like the Vmax takes a bit more finesse. You can't "hold it", the bike is just too heavy to ever get that high but if you do things just right you can see sky in first, hold it through second, then set it down smooth as butter in third.

I could wheelie my old Quadrunner 250 4x4, which was the most underpowered, heavy, and slow quad probably ever made(though a torque monster with 15 gears) Had to stand on the rear rack, put it in low range, whack it and lean back. Even it would come up, but you had to keep it really high to balance it, and the carb didn't like being tilted that much and it would usually cut out and fall back down. Compared to that the blaster is cake.

As for people doing bs like that in traffic, I'd be the first one to "abruptly change lanes" and introduce one of them to my tailgate. I absolutely can't stand morons like this. If you want to be stupid fine, just don't do it where a f-up on your part can hurt someone else.

so you dont want em hurting someone else, but your willing to cause an accident to stop em? I bet a guy and a bike rolling in the street would cause a few issues.

I
Jackasses like you is why people die, I personally want to shoot people like you with a .45.... Let people be stupid and kill themselves, someone acting dumb on a bike is only gonna kill themselves. You have no right to potentially kill someone because they have less brain cells then you.

Jackasses like you is why people die, I personally want to shoot people like you with a .45.... Let people be stupid and kill themselves, someone acting dumb on a bike is only gonna kill themselves. You have no right to potentially kill someone because they have less brain cells then you.

ilike this comment wish bf have a like button like facebook lol

why would you think the quads are stolen? but I do agree that driving a quad or dirtbike on the highway is stupid.

I think these quads are stolen because well one, look what hes doing to it anyone who puts in a full day at work, makes the money to buy this machine, is going to respect it and love it like we all do ours.Would you do this with a machine that you baught and put time into? .But thats just my opinion.

idiots like this come up my street all the time thinking they're so badass.

They actually wiped out a few times here, bothering the fire department and paramedics with their bullshit.

Respect for wheelieing a banshee, it's hard man well atleast trying on the one i rode, but i used to wheelie my warrior like no other ,as long as i want and, as slow as i want, and do like with the legs out, or on the fenders, or holding the grab bar. good fun wish i would have video taped some of the stuff i used to do, i was getting good.I assume wheelieing a blaster won't be soo easy.

DUDE there not stolen they did a vid of prooving it... . what just because there ridinbg in the city in groups its people like you that makee people thinks there stolen !!! hav'n you ever heard innocent till proven guilty ???