ISO blaster shift drum

Lt1350

Jan 8, 2015
Monroe, mi
hey guys, I am in need of a shift drum for my blaster. The bolt in the shift star backed out along with the key. Which in turn broke the keyway slot off the end of the shift drum. If anybody has extra tranny parts laying around and happen to have an extra shift drum please let me know. I am paypal ready. Thanks guys!

hey guys, I am in need of a shift drum for my blaster. The bolt in the shift star backed out along with the key. Which in turn broke the keyway slot off the end of the shift drum. If anybody has extra tranny parts laying around and happen to have an extra shift drum please let me know. I am paypal ready. Thanks guys!

I have a spare tranny at home, can you get me a pic of the exact part and I will make sure I have it.

Ok cool. I'll be out of town until tomorrow but I will get u a picture. It's the larger diameter shaft with all the zig zag grooves cut in it. Thanks!

I can prolly get the shift drum shipped out to you in the morning if you still need it? Do you need anything besides the drum? Just the drum I can prolly do $10 shipped to your door.

I can prolly get the shift drum shipped out to you in the morning if you still need it? Do you need anything besides the drum? Just the drum I can prolly do $10 shipped to your door.

That would be excellent. I could probly use the shift star too (the little round flat piece that looks like a Chinese star sorta), if you happen to have it. Message me your paypal. I really apreciate it!

well actually got the drum out of my parts bin today, I'm sorry but the bearing on it is damaged. Hopefully someone else has a good one?

So this one my be in the same boat, but the bearing is good lol.

image.jpg

That's exactly where mine broke! But mine was quite a bit worse. Thanks anyhow fast6hand. I will take that shift drum off your hands jbuckster, if you still want to sell it. Pm me your paypal info