is this any good???

to me those kits are just one more thing to break on the quad and that perticular area sees a lot of stress. i had one on my original blaster and it never broke on me but it was a homemade version. if your going to spend money in my opinoin spend it on something thats not junk....

I would run an extended stock swingarm or swingarm shop arm before using and extension

i was about to press "buy" on those extended 'swing arm shop' swing arms on ebay, BUT this forum has scared me out of it, looking at old threads

I ride mostly trails into the mountains and do small jumps on homemade ramps.... do i really need a beefier one?

i was about to press "buy" on those extended 'swing arm shop' swing arms on ebay, BUT this forum has scared me out of it, looking at old threads

I ride mostly trails into the mountains and do small jumps on homemade ramps.... do i really need a beefier one?

I would get a beefier one before taking the risk of one of those breaking. What are your mods though? Maybe do some engine mods or different shocks first?

pretty much stock, i'm relatively new to this, but i know i want the length

im currently installing the banshee axle.

what i want to do is: port engine (prob by oconnor) , add exhaust , not going crazy just looking for stability and some pop.

pretty much stock, i'm relatively new to this, but i know i want the length

im currently installing the banshee axle.

what i want to do is: port engine (prob by oconnor) , add exhaust , not going crazy just looking for stability and some pop.

sounds like your on the right track! Keep reading up around here and you will learn quickly.

thanks, the information on this forum is extremely valuable.

i cant figure out if sometimes an extra $150 is worth peace of mind for some of these aftermarket parts (ie. the swingarm)