is plow possible?

hemikidd

Feb 2, 2011
queens NY
i was wondering is it possible to put a plow on a blaster? i would say no since its a sporty bike but i could be wrong? if so where do you get the parts for it?

i dont think you would be able to get enought traction to push a plow.... dont think anyone makes one for it. if you do it thoug we gotta see pics!!

Even the tiniest 4wd utility quad would be far better and easier to use.
Not mention alot of plows utilise a wench to raise and lower them so thats gonna add alot of complexity to the idea.
Short answer- no :p

Don't think a blaster weighs enough and wouldn't get enough traction to move much snow. No reverse to back up.

i was going to put a craftsman lawnmoer plow on mine. i was gonna have to take the front bumper off, drill a hole, bolt it on then alot of other things. i didnt though tcuz the blaster weighs like 325 pounds. not enough weight to push snow.

Well my Blaster doesn't even have enough traction to ride through 6 inches of snow without getting stuck, so I doubt it's going to be plowing anytime soon. You can find old 4x4 ATVs for dirtcheap via Craigslist but you really have to look. It's pretty ridiculous how 15 year old slow utility ATVs that aren't all that great have vastly higher resale values than Blasters that aren't that old.

e486c745.jpg

How about 1st adding a hitch to the blasters swinger and hook a sled to it , and add 40 to 60 lbs of weight as far forward as possible to increase traction , I like Dakotas Idea yeah some actual mounts would be needed , a set of mowhawks up front will greatly increase steering ability and of course you don't have the same versitility as a utility quad but with the blade set so it only skims a inch or two per pass I bet you could clear long driveways , or your street etc . Plus you could incorporate a ice melt spreader into the drag sled you could add a turf rake head to the back of the sled and that could break up the snow behind you and make the next pass easier .