is it worth it to get the 240 kit

alomairmoha

Jan 18, 2009
hey can some one please tell me is there a big diffrent btween stock blaster and 200cc and the 240cc how fater is it ? is it worth it to pay 500$ am i going to see a big diffrent!!
thank you

the 240 kit alone you will see some imporvment. in order for you to get what you really want out of it, your going to need a larger carb, and a high volume pipe.

if you really want to wake up the 240 your going to want to get a nice port and polish and some head work done. talk to one of the motor builders on this forum. wildcard2, FLOTEK, or kennedy_power

the vitos kit? that is crap. i have heard from a few people that the porting is nothing special. you need a true port job for your riding style. there are people on this forum that have just dont a port on their stock head, and they say its the best $150-$200 they have ever spent.

is it going to be easy to assemble the 240cc kits to a blaster ? isn't it just buy it and assemble it ? in the future is it going to brake down fast?
thank you

Another option is to leave the bore stock and just get a port done if you dont want to bore. Flotek has a vid of a stock bore blaster with a trail port and that thing rips like crazy. And itll only cost you 150-200 bucks. You will also prolly make more power with a stock motor ported than a unported 240 kit

the stock vitos casting BB port design is horrible and full of flaws misalignemnts no fills and bad engineering on port size and shape ,no better than stock probably even worse in some areas ,only real benefit is the bigger bore size ,BUT*
if its ported correctly it can be a whole new animal .

i just got a vitos 240 kit. and i have in the mail a 35mm carb and bastard pipe with vforce reeds. where can i get the port and polish job done at. do i need to send it do one of you guys? since reading this i think i want to get the 240 kit polished up a little bit. the reason why i got it was to keep the relayability factor. i want it to run and be good and not have to worry about it breaking down. what would it cost to get it done by u guys?

Just drop Flotek a Private message and talk to him.I would get him to do it if i were you but there are other builders on here that i have read that does good work also .Just make sure if you want it reliable to get a forged piston.just get the one from vitos I:I