Ohio
Photo1278.jpg

here is the yfz
Photo1276.jpg

Photo1275.jpg

Photo1274.jpg

Photo1272.jpg

Photo1273.jpg

ya that is a z400, check out the other thread, and yes the yfz needs a crank. lower rod bearing is starting to go.

slap a banshee engine in that yfz. i wanna do that swap some day. definitly would be badass.
I to want to do that. I already got a extra yfz just need the banshee motor lol.
Nice looking yfz sheeblast

I to want to do that. I already got a extra yfz just need the banshee motor lol.
Nice looking yfz sheeblast

That would be a unique setup but from a racing perspective, I'd rather try to find the strongest 250 2 stroke dirtbike engine I could find and mod it. It would weigh less and cost less to mod....assuming you know what you are doing. With some work and unique mods, a 300lb YFZ with a lot of power is quite possible. Somebody needs to make a SICK strong 2 stroke powerplant with powervalves on a 2 stroke engine in a 250cc format for a quad with a lot of carbon fiber bits like the axle and all that stuff....yea....unrealistically expensive...but still. :D

i could understand the motor swap in a blaster being how the blaster uses a ancient port design but even though its a 4 stroke i couldnt see the point in doing it to a yfz