insane fast snowmobile!!! WATCH!!

I'd take that out on the lake for some hydroplaning...my british neighbor says it's impossible but Iv'e seen it done.

any details on that thing? at my co op they have a custom 4 cylinder, 1600cc 2 stroke, fully ported, nitrous, 700 something horsepower. its a drag sled. their last one which was just a 1060cc ran 174.5mph. i wonder how fast that things rippin at.

i would imagine if someone was good at filming and editing youd probably never know
watch the last run closely ,at that rate of accleration and peak speed he ~could really have a major hard time stopping without being liquifed into the trees line at the end of that field
in a typical drag race your shut down distance needs ot be same or atleast close as the given race distance ,he would need atleast two hundred yards to stop at that speed

i would imagine if someone was good at filming and editing youd probably never know
watch the last run closely ,at that rate of accleration and peak speed he ~could really have a major hard time stopping without being liquifed into the trees line at the end of that field
in a typical drag race your shut down distance needs ot be same or atleast close as the given race distance ,he would need atleast two hundred yards to stop at that speed

very true, it just dont seem that he would have enough stopping distance at that highly retarded speed, but then again, mabe they are still trying to find what is left of him when he went thru the trees