I'm the New Girl!!!!

HI, I am from Newark, DE and this is my 2nd Blaster. I started out on a TTR125 dirtbike but like my 2006 Blaster much better. I have raced a few times at some tracks in PA when I lived in Pittsburgh but my career brought me to DE and I finally had the opportunity to get back to riding. I look forward to talking to you!

Welcome!!!

check out atvrideronline as well.

Welcome! my wife also rides a blasty and she loves it. its awesome to see that other chicks out there are willing to share the same hobbies or even have the same hobbies as us. i think its great. now the addiction begins again huh?lol

blue diamond? thats in Del. city pretty much. i live in south DE about 40mins below dover. ive been wanting to ride there for a while now. but thats an awesome place to live if you ride. you got PA right above you with dutchmans MX and such. i would love to live there

blue diamond? thats in Del. city pretty much. i live in south DE about 40mins below dover. ive been wanting to ride there for a while now. but thats an awesome place to live if you ride. you got PA right above you with dutchmans MX and such. i would love to live there

Blue Diamond is in New Castle,DE...There is not many places to ride around here in Newark,DE! My wife and I recently moved from Pittsburgh (GO STEELERS!) and had at least 12-15 tracks in a 50 mile radius, including 2 National Pro Tracks Steel City in Delmont,PA was about 20 minutes away and Highpoint in Mount Morris,PA was about an hour! The closest National track for us now is Budds Creek in Maryland. It was cool racing on the same tracks that all the pros raced on!

yea, too bad they dont have open practices there like they do with blue diamond

You know whats funny ...they used to at Steel City on Saturdays before Sunday local races! They quit because the track became extremely rough after the open all day practice and it was to much work to groom it for Sundays event. The last practice I attended there I was landed on by another rider in the double, double section after the finish line! YEAH...THAT SUCKED!

i think they have open practice at buds the day before a MAMA or district 7 race. IDK if anyone else races there besides the pros. I havent been up there, exp since i sold my bike, but once i ghet my 426 rolling i will try to roll up for a MAMA race

welcome, you 2 must have raced alot of tracks around me, i'm an hour from pittsburgh, how 'bout "cernics pleasure valley raceway"???, thats like 10 minutes from me, and yeah i thought "rock run" cancelled quad fest, give us some details