I'm looking for drag pipe

jays00

Mar 25, 2012
I'm building a drag 4mm race blaster and was looking a used pipe if anyone has anythang pm me thanks

This isn't the way our forum is designed to operate.... The classifieds section is the place for these types of requests.

I'm sure that if you use the search function OR look through the for sale section, you can find someone selling something. Hint, look for blasterfreek30's thread. I believe he still has a Power Pro's right side pipe that needs a little attention (the mount cracked) on the cheap.

I'm sure that if you use the search function OR look through the for sale section, you can find someone selling something. Hint, look for blasterfreek30's thread. I believe he still has a Power Pro's right side pipe that needs a little attention (the mount cracked) on the cheap.

what ? no offer to build this man a drag pipe ???
i thought you'd have been on that like...........

23hr2ux.jpg
LOL !!!!!!

what ? no offer to build this man a drag pipe ???
i thought you'd have been on that like...........

23hr2ux.jpg
LOL !!!!!!

Spring time, I have like 6 projects lined up right now out there plus my own! :eek:

If he wants to wait, I could get to it later. If not, Freek's got that pipe he's been looking to sell for a while now.

I wouldn't buy the shearer pipe, in fact I didn't. The rdz pipe is proven to make more power, plus its cheaper. When I bought mine they didn't have the chrome finish available tho. I don't know if this has changed or not. This is the pipe you want http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=120522695932&index=4&nav=SEARCH&nid=95762802204

Oh, I can build it much cheaper than $250, I'm just backed up with other projects right, now two a-arm jobs, a +4 stroker stock bore engine build, and my own dragger project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I can build it much cheaper than $250, I'm just backed up with other projects right, now two a-arm jobs, a +4 stroker stock bore engine build, and my own dragger project.

Getting it now is sometimes worth the extra cash if your in a hurry. If you have time to wait and are on a budget, talk to sicivicdude.

Getting it now is sometimes worth the extra cash if your in a hurry. If you have time to wait and are on a budget, talk to sicivicdude.

Exactly the reason for my reply to Awk08's post I:I

If anyone has time to wait. I have a slip roll, a pipe building program, a tig welder, and have priced sheet steel.

I'm all for helping the technicians on here when I need something. But drag season is upon us if it hasn't started in some areas already.

I'm all for helping the technicians on here when I need something. But drag season is upon us if it hasn't started in some areas already.

Perhaps he should have thought about his need for a pipe before the end of March when every race shop/builder/tinkerer (the last one's me!) is busy up to their necks with stuff to work on.

It has started in some areas already or will be kicking up in April. I:I