igniton

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
Now im sure this had been asked before, but i have asked a few people on the forum and they gave me different answers. I have my key ignition by passed, do i have to have my wires connected or disconnected. Im not getting a spark at all. I totally rebuilt my wiring harness last night and it took me 3 hours, i checked every wire, cleaned my stator and i checked the cdi box, and im still not getting a spark. Im going to take my stator back apart and clean it again, but there's only one problem i cant get my stator plate off. Any help would be greatly appreciated I:I

I had to use vice grips to get my stator screws off. (This will probably mess them up.)

Ppl also use the kind of screw driver that you can hit with a hammer and it turns automatically.

Hey man, we're having the same problem. We have pretty much done everything we can think of with our blaster and we still can't get a spark out of the spark plug wire. Its almost like the ignition coil isn't working properly but we've had it tested at our shop and it seems to check out good.