if you ride in michigan

tsufilmz

Sep 17, 2007
Michigan
here is a forum you should join. and let all your riding buddies know also. My name on that forum is yamahaman lol. hope to see u there

I ride a lot in Chippewa county which is in the upper penisula of Michigan its great riding I only rides quads and dirt bikes there soon to be just quads. The trails are great you can ride for miles but make sure you now your way around or have a gps other wise you could get lost very easy.There is even trails that lead right up to lake superior which is beautiful to see. There is many kinds of animals me seeing, 3 bears, many deer almost hitting one, wolves never seen one of those before, bobcats, cougars even though the dnr says theres not. You also have moose which are awesome to see in the wild but not when your about to drive under it. If you are into mudding go there in the spring I was up there this spring and I had water rolling over the muffler on my dirt bike, also I was out riding once and a trail I came up to was impassible because it had so much water on it, the other person I was riding with went through and a big polaris 500 and had water going over the racks. If you do go up in the spring mudding watch it when I was up there I heard some guy was out driving his quad and he came up to a big mud hole and he crabed his brakes and flipped over into the water and went into hypothermic shock and walked five miles the wrong way. If you go up earyly in the spring watch for wash outs. I can't wait to get my blaster and drive it up there.

hey, beieive it or not im actually chippewa native american sault saint maire to be exact but where specificly do you go riding me and my family are goin up there this summer so why not ride there? haha thanks

unfortunately it is not still active... They closed it up a little over a month ago... It was in the top 3 favorites of forums Im on...

It was great for tracking local race info.