i thought this wasnt possible??? someone get at me

it is possible to turbo a 2 stroke im sure but i dont think it would honestly aid in performance any,,it would sweet to hear banshees with B.O. valves though

i think it only works if you have a power valve... im sure someone on here knows more

That makes no sense. How would a power valve determine whether you can run boost on a two stroke? Sure larger exhaust ports would be better for more flow which is what a turbo benefits from but that wouldn't be a determining factor in whether its possible. The main thing would be fuel delivery which they're running EFI and COP so they have a ECU of some sort. Hell they could be running megasquirt.

A turbo is just forced induction of air. This means that almost anything that accepts air, can accept turbos. So, from my understanding, it is very possible.

It's been done before with Banshees, Blasters, and any other 2 stroke. Nothing new. I personally think it's a meaningless thing to do, but some people feel otherwise because of the power they get from it. Personally, I have no use for a really unreliable 70hp Blaster on the trails. I'd like to go for longer than 15 second rides.

I was talking to a guy about a month ago, cant remember his name... but he used to race pro back in the 90's and now is a hotcams test rider... he said that he had a friend who put a turbo on a blaster.. it blew up the first time he rode it lol....