I Think I Lost My Power Any One Help Me Find It

how do you check that seal to make sure? and yeah i live in the mountians so i mostly wanted bottom end my top speed ant to bad about 60 i believe im going to go up a tooth in the front though that should give me wat im looking for and i just went to swampfox motorsports thats the biggiest they could get it looks like a dinner plate ill put pics up lmao and no the rear breaks didnt even work when i got it had to fix them i fig im goina have to rebuield it soon the guy that owned it before the guy i got it off of said he rebuilt it i know there is a new head gasket on it and some other thing ill post the part names and see if any one can tell me what they are if i do decide to rebuild it whats the cheapest way to get the most power?

and btw thanks to you guys who told me it lookd good i been tryn its my first 2stoke in a long time lol i wanted a play toy lol

oil leaking out of the stator is a garunteed crank seal, send it to ken oconnor he will hook you up, get a redesigned head for more power and prted while you are there, prolly around 300, pm ken though,(oconnorracing)

Send it out for engine work sure, but replacing crank seals is fairly easy if you have an impact wrench. About twenty bucks for both sides (I would do both) plus 15 bucks for a flywheel puller. Made all the diff in the world for mine.

yeah, its not even that bad without an impact if you have the flywheel/clutch holder, i think i paid 18? for mine, you should be able to get it all in one shot from rockymountainatv

ok i got a seal kit today for 32 dollers thanks to me buddie at swamp fox it will be in next week it seems pretty easy to do but where an i get a flywheel puller and is there any thing i can get out of align when i remove this? and i fig id do both sides is it hard? and i got my 32.5 pilot jet put in and i bought and down sized my main from 320 to a 290 does this sound about right with what mods are done? i still have a lil tiny mis at arond 1/4 throttle but nothing real bad any ideas on what that could be? and i still feel a lil low on power think my seals will fix this?

if you are messin up at quarter throttle, if it is a carb problem is either the air screw, which controls idle-1/4, or the needle that is around 1/4-3/4 throttle, turn out the air screw more to see if it helps, if not, move the needle to the second clip i believe, guys please correct me if i am wrong. that was a long sentence. But anyways get that crank seal fixed before anything, that air leak could blow her all to $H!T

well the only prob with moving the needle is i cant had to use some liquid steel my carb cap so shes on 4 life lol and i relly dont have the money to buy a new carb

With crank seals that work a 290 sounds about right. I'm running a 290 in mine setting on perfect plug chops. Now our altitudes are a little different so you'll be a might richer than I am due to your thinner air but it shouldn't be wildly out of the ballpark.

Before you go trying to tune a deadspot at 1/4 throttle in, you'll need a carb cap that can be removed... the pilot jet is the most effective influence up to about 1/4 throttle and then the needle is the most effective influence up to about 3/4 throttle and then the main jet size takes over. In reality all three work together to meter the fuel rate but at certain throttle inputs, one is stronger than the others.

With crank seals that work a 290 sounds about right. I'm running a 290 in mine setting on perfect plug chops. Now our altitudes are a little different so you'll be a might richer than I am due to your thinner air but it shouldn't be wildly out of the ballpark.

Before you go trying to tune a deadspot at 1/4 throttle in, you'll need a carb cap that can be removed... the pilot jet is the most effective influence up to about 1/4 throttle and then the needle is the most effective influence up to about 3/4 throttle and then the main jet size takes over. In reality all three work together to meter the fuel rate but at certain throttle inputs, one is stronger than the others.

Well said my friend I:I

does any one know where i can get a carb for cheap? yeah im going to have to get this staright and i see a rebuield in my future this winter lol but i bet my needle needs to go up a clip pob ol well i guess illhave to fig sum out