I need advice

blaster547

Mar 14, 2012
West Ky
ok I put all new stuff in the top end, new gaskets and all the stuff ya gotta do to do it right but I have a problem. It's pouring oil out of the little nipple on the clutch side of the engine?!?!?!?! What the hell is going on there? It seems like it building too much crank pressure or something. Some one let me know what is going on I never split the case just took off the head and jug so im confused!!!!:-/

ok I put all new stuff in the top end, new gaskets and all the stuff ya gotta do to do it right but I have a problem. It's pouring oil out of the little nipple on the clutch side of the engine?!?!?!?! What the hell is going on there? It seems like it building too much crank pressure or something. Some one let me know what is going on I never split the case just took off the head and jug so im confused!!!!:-/

Got a picture or a video? Where is there a nipple on the clutch side of the top end? Are you talking about the crankcase vent?

Got a picture or a video? Where is there a nipple on the clutch side of the top end? Are you talking about the crankcase vent?

yeah it's the vent thats right behind the intake kinda under the jug. Could it be that there is too much oil in the engine? I was told to put a quart and a half in and I used yamalube. That sh*t was 10 dollars a quart. So i wanna figure out what the hell is going on lol

There should be a hose that runs from that port up to the front of the frame. That helps from getting water and dirt into the trans.

:eek: 1800ml??? Beat the crap out of who told you that. And you can use 10w-30 for motorcycles...air cooled engines formula

I was told that by a dumbass who obviously knows nothing. I wasnt sure about how much it took. Like I said I knew i did nothing wrong mechanically but just was never sure how much oil goes in one. Thanks guys i was getting a lil freaked out about it but now a sigh of reliefI:I I really appreciate it yall

I was told that by a dumbass who obviously knows nothing. I wasnt sure about how much it took. Like I said I knew i did nothing wrong mechanically but just was never sure how much oil goes in one. Thanks guys i was getting a lil freaked out about it but now a sigh of reliefI:I I really appreciate it yall

That's ok, I knew a guy one time, never changed oil in a car before...he was 14 at the time. His step Dad got him a filter and a case of oil, and told him to go at it...well, when he was done, he told his step dad and he asked him how it went. His response, "oil didn't start over flowing until the 11th bottle, it's full and we have 1-1/2 quarts left for the dirt bike". This kid turned out to be a pretty good mechanic, but he loves telling that story.....and no, I don't let him touch my toys or vehicles. I:I

That's ok, I knew a guy one time, never changed oil in a car before...he was 14 at the time. His step Dad got him a filter and a case of oil, and told him to go at it...well, when he was done, he told his step dad and he asked him how it went. His response, "oil didn't start over flowing until the 11th bottle, it's full and we have 1-1/2 quarts left for the dirt bike". This kid turned out to be a pretty good mechanic, but he loves telling that story.....and no, I don't let him touch my toys or vehicles. I:I

That's funny :D. I knew a kid that put like 10 qts in before he realized he forgot the drain plug :eek: