i hate thieves

Lazy f*ckers need to get a job and buy there sh*t!!!!!The last guy that stole from me I found and broke his right hand with a brick.

Hell yeah, dakota. My style too. They cut hands off these f**ckers in some countries. Get a job you lazy, drug addict bastards. I lived in Columbus, OH. After a car jacking and two bricks being thrown through my window to loot my car, I got a Glock 45. I sit in my attick window 'til 4 a.m sometimes with my laser sight and just shine it on any hood rat I see eyeballing my ride. Let 'em know what's up

Being from a rural part of MA I grew up never taking a key out of the ignition, and not knowing what locks are for, ya know. Had a sub and nice stereo (like all kids do) in my lifted jeep comanche pickup, and used to go into cities and such. Well twice in Lowell (big city) the truck got broken into (was very easy to do through the rear slider) and the sub got stolen and so did the stereo. One time even my GF at the time's canon EOS SLR camera got stolen as well!! Not cool. One incident was when I was too drunk at like 2am, a friend drove my truck to a diner, parked out back and the stereo was up when he pulled in. Probably not good. Then we are walking out of the diner a while later, and my friend is from a city so he was a little more street smart I guess, he said he saw someone in my truck. IT was dark out and the windows were tinted and I was like "hell no dude, what are you talking about." Sure enough some little asian punk was in the truck taking the stereo out. I thought he was a bum or something trying to sleep in there. He asked me for a cigarette and I gave him one. Then my friend was like "dude, he took your stereo" and I turned around and the kid was gone. That really sucked.

Moral of story, don't get a sub, just stick with the stock system!!

yeah like i said i was tryin to get rid of them which i guess i did just didnt get money and got a back hatch that wont lock anymore

Hell yeah, dakota. My style too. They cut hands off these f**ckers in some countries. Get a job you lazy, drug addict bastards. I lived in Columbus, OH. After a car jacking and two bricks being thrown through my window to loot my car, I got a Glock 45. I sit in my attick window 'til 4 a.m sometimes with my laser sight and just shine it on any hood rat I see eyeballing my ride. Let 'em know what's up

thats awesome i live in a good neiborhood i thought but i guess it was an easy steal but i will find who i think it is and i cant be responsible for what would happen next

im pretty much like xjma i live out where the tallest things are light poles and pine trees lol. and i have a big a$$ forth order bandpass i built on the back seat and i dont even have to lock the doors even when i go in to the city cause the box is just to heavy for someone to steal befor i get outside to deal with them. and im sure you were satisfied with that but thers better to be had for the cost of that stuff brand new

im pretty much like xjma i live out where the tallest things are light poles and pine trees lol. and i have a big a$$ forth order bandpass i built on the back seat and i dont even have to lock the doors even when i go in to the city cause the box is just to heavy for someone to steal befor i get outside to deal with them. and im sure you were satisfied with that but thers better to be had for the cost of that stuff brand new

i actually picked this set up for 125. im more pissed about the car now i cant lock the back hatch

Do like I did one time.Somone stole a sub out of my car so I put my other one in the next day and took a long black cord that I had and cut the end off it.Then I hooked the hot wire to body of the car.About 12;45 in the morning there was a loud holler!The sub was still there.

Do like I did one time.Somone stole a sub out of my car so I put my other one in the next day and took a long black cord that I had and cut the end off it.Then I hooked the hot wire to body of the car.About 12;45 in the morning there was a loud holler!The sub was still there.

I would pay to see that guy lol great anti theft plan

Around here is a lot better than most places that's for sure. I could leave my blaster in the front yard for the weekend if I'm out of town and it will be there when I get back. (98% chance at least) There have been a few incidents with friends getting things stolen however. I feel for anyone who has had things stolen I know the feelings.

thats funny ill have to try that

Baltimore....need I say more. Around here it's street justice. Mostly little punk ass wannabe gangster kids or junkies. I've lost alot of car audio stuff over the years, so I've learned the art of revenge. Watch'em, follow'em and get them back. Steal thier sh*t, and your sh*t back. Eye for an eye. They cost you money, you cost them money. Jump'em when they get home or when they're out. Maybe alone pumpin' gas. Anyone can steal, not evryone can fight.

yea where i live they stole are riding lawn mower just 2 days ago but yet left my blaster banshee an my trailboss alone..... hmmmmm.... the banshee an blaster an the riding lawn mower didnt run.. i dont get y they didnt steal a quad while they where at it but owell guess im just luckyu this time... started lockin the sh*t up lol

yea where i live they stole are riding lawn mower just 2 days ago but yet left my blaster banshee an my trailboss alone..... hmmmmm.... the banshee an blaster an the riding lawn mower didnt run.. i dont get y they didnt steal a quad while they where at it but owell guess im just luckyu this time... started lockin the sh*t up lol

Maybe the person that stole your mower wanted to ride with some 300ex's.:D

lmao. Great idea man. Bzzzztttzzztz!!!! :eek: