i hate 7pg term papers!!!!

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
yea they suck. lol espically whe its due tomorrow, and i havent started it until today. now im hauling ass to try and get it done. 3hrs 25 mins, food is scarce, watter supply is low, battery is dying, i dont know how much i can tae this........ GOOOD BYE MY GOOOOD GRADE :( lmao well that was fun. back to work :(

lol. the AP and Honors have finals today for us. but i got them after memorial break. so 3 weeks. thats for all of my electives. then come all my reg classes. but good thing is we do NO work the last 2 weeks! lol end we have like 5 days to a week break.

HaHAHAHAHA! Your such a bad procrastinator!

Try: EssayTyper

I haven't used that myself but heard about it in the past. Let me know how it works.

I had 2 research papers due this Marking Period; History and English

My final English paper was out of 400 points, ended up getting a 370/400. It was 5 paragraphs and 703 words

History was 932 words and 5 paragraphs, 3 pages long. Ended up getting a 96% on that!

Just thought I'd share I:I

Welcome to the real world (not even really!)

The last research paper I participated in, my part was 34 pages. The total report was WELL over 100 with 4 contributing authors (my part was only particulate matter related!)

In my literature class my freshman year in college, we had a 5 page paper due every 2 weeks. you'll get better at it.

lol i hate the real world!!!!! i wanna go back to my blaster fanticy! lmao jkjk i know i prcrastinated a lot, and im doing it now too lol. this term paper has to be between 7-10 pages, its worth 150pts, and must have 6 or more sources. im on the 3rd page with 1000 words, and not even half way done. damn! lol and i cant cheet, cause if i get cought, our school has a huge thing on playgerism, and if u get cought, u get a 0 on the assiment, like a week worth of detentions, a perniment file, not allowed in honor classes, and possible computer use gets suspended and posssible suspension. it sucks!

5 hrs,page 5, 1500 words, food is all gone, no water in sight. growing weak, very tired. music is boreing, only got a few hrs be for i.............befor i.........befor i say screw this and go to sleeep. lol i dont mean to be dramatic, im jsut really bored. and this keepd me entertained. :p I:I