i got a new bike :)

yzrider

Apr 12, 2009
northwest Indiana
so i know i haven't owned a blaster for a while now, but i still creep around here! I sold my yz last week, thought about joining the dark side, but ended up getting a 2000 Gas Gas XC300 enduro bike! its gnarly fast, got a killer deal, has a title and came with TONS of spare parts. The guy put newer gas gas plastics off a 250 on it cause he liked the red so the graphic says 250, but the motor and title say 300. i was worried about the availability of parts for this bike but upon research its not too bad. IT'll do power wheelies in every gear.....
check out all the pics in my photobucket, once again IT IS A 300, NOT A 250 lol, im fixing the sticker soon cause it bothers the crap outta me
Gas Gas Xc300 Photos by jeremy12431 | Photobucket

Are you going to register it for the road? I had an endure a long time ago and it was nice to have it saved me tons of $ on gas to get to work and all over the place, plus I could take some awesome short cuts that a car or truck couldn't take by going through trails.. I cut my typical 1 hour route down to a half hour by taking trails and the tracks... I miss that thing.. At least you kept with a 2
stroke...

Are you going to register it for the road? I had an endure a long time ago and it was nice to have it saved me tons of $ on gas to get to work and all over the place, plus I could take some awesome short cuts that a car or truck couldn't take by going through trails.. I cut my typical 1 hour route down to a half hour by taking trails and the tracks... I miss that thing.. At least you kept with a 2
stroke...

thanks everyone! i don't plan to plate it any time soon but maybe in the future? I'm just making a trail monster, it is setup for a steering stabilizer already so im gonna finish that and add a couple odds and ends and have a really solid fast bike

so i know i haven't owned a blaster for a while now, but i still creep around here! I sold my yz last week, thought about joining the dark side, but ended up getting a 2000 Gas Gas XC300 enduro bike! its gnarly fast, got a killer deal, has a title and came with TONS of spare parts. The guy put newer gas gas plastics off a 250 on it cause he liked the red so the graphic says 250, but the motor and title say 300. i was worried about the availability of parts for this bike but upon research its not too bad. IT'll do power wheelies in every gear.....
check out all the pics in my photobucket, once again IT IS A 300, NOT A 250 lol, im fixing the sticker soon cause it bothers the crap outta me
Gas Gas Xc300 Photos by jeremy12431 | Photobucket

I would be leaving the 250 sticker just where it is..

I just love to see the astonished look on the faces of the "big boys", when the get thrashed by a little 2 stroke.

I don't know a whole lot about the Gas Gas bikes but from what little Ive read, they seem to be bad ass bikes.

they really are, i wasn't sure at first about them but i love literally everything about it.... from what i've read they crap all over KTM's too haha! i get crap from all the rednecks around here who don't know what a gas gas is, until they see is go and figure out what a beast it is!