I feel a "knock"

Anyone. I will try to explain it better. The engine runs fine, when I put it into gear its good, while leaving the clutch out, i feels like someone is hitting the engine with a piece of metal, like something is holding me back. Any ideas? Someone said maybe a clutch spring sticking?

Ok what do you mean by "pull out"???? Are you trying to say when you let the clutch out???? Be a little more specific man. The only pull out I know of is when you dont wanna become a father or a mother. lol

^^^bahahaha, what it is you have is detonation, its when your "cycle" starts too early, wheretoo early is near exhaust port, instead of top dead center, usually caused by too high compression, running too high octane in ur bike with little or no mods, etc

is this only when you shift into gear to drive off when you first start riding or is it every time you stop and start?

mine does something similar when i first drive off but doesnt do it after i've ridden for a while and stopped and started again. i was told its either still cold or "loading up"

If I were you Id take your clutch cover off and check you basket, pressure plate, plates, etc. And make sure your clutch is adjusted correctly, there is a mark on your case for aligning your clutch. If thats not it it may be your shift forks but thats inside your case...

I understand that. Thats why I doubt its ne thing with your tranny or even your clutch. Is your chain tight?? May sound stupid but it could be it

Mine does a little something like that too on the top end. When Im accelerating or deccelerating its fine but when I am just cruising I get like a slight knock thats so fast its almost like a buzz.